First Kiss

A/N: HI!! Pls make scenario requests! I wojld be soo happy to do them :) <3

Charlie Dalton: You had never kissed anyone before and kissing was something you were nervous about doing. When Charlie kissed you for the first time it was magical, the setting, his lips, the sun setting, everything was just perfect.

Gerard Pitts: You kissed him, you and him were walking hand in hand late at night, laughing and telling stories. You two were outside your school looking into each others eyes, it was night then. You tip toed and kissed his soft pink lips. He kissed back laying his hand on your check as you wrapped your arms around his neck.

Knox Overstreet: It was after school a week after he had asked you to be his girlfriend. It was difficult sometimes for him to sneak out so you decided to surprise him. You walked to his school and when you saw him with his friends you waved. "Knox!" You shouted cat hing his attention. He jogged to you hugging you and spinning you around. He held you up as you giggled, you leaned down and kissed him, he kissed you back.

Neil Perry: You and Neil hadn't seen each other in a few days due to testing. You managed to escape school late at night knowing Neil was holding his meeting. You sneaked your way to the cave at Welton. "Neil?" You said as you neared the cave. He popped out and smiled. You smiled back and ran towards him, you hugged him tightly and he hugged back. He kissed you holding your cheeks as you wrapped your arms around his neck.

Steven Meeks: You and Meeks were studying at the Library alone, everyone was already in their dorms asleep. You and him had gotten permission to stay later. "I'm tired." You complained shutting your book seeing that Meeks was dozing off already. "Meeks?" You whispered as his head bobbed down as he jolted up and looked at you. "Huh?" He whispered as you giggled. You leaned in and kissed him softly, "We should go to bed now." You said grabbing your stuff as he sat there in shock. He got up and collected his items before pecking your lips with a grin.

Todd Anderson: Todd and you were in the field, a stressful day at school had just ended and all you wanted to do was be with Todd. He laid his head on your lap as you played with his hair. You looked down and saw his eyes were closed. You leaned down and pecked his lips which caused his eyes to open. He smiled as you went down for another kiss, he laid his hand on your cheeks.