Todd Anderson (he/him pronouns)

TW/CW: After the death of Neil Perry! (I used he/him pronouns here)

(I used he/him pronouns here)

Neil and Todd were the best of friends, always together. You were Todd's other friend although you two spent a lot less time. Your room mate had left a week before Neil's death so you had a dorm all to yourself.

After the death of Neil, Todd was inconsolable, he would cry during every lesson, sometimes skipping them all together. After Mr. Keating was fired the school's environment turned eerie, like something was missing.

You did your best to help Todd, any homework he missed, lessons he skipped, you'd be there to help him with it. He at first was reluctant and pushed you away but slowly he warmed up to you again.

He confided in you about Neil's and his short relationship. You promised him that you'd keep it to yourself because will it wasn't your story to tell.

Todd warmed up to you so much in less then a month his mood seemed to be rising, he stopped skipping classes, of course English class was one class he struggled showing up to.

You being by his side comforted him so much, knowing he wasn't alone in his battle.

"Hey Todd!" You greeted after English lessons. "Understood anything he said?" You laughed as he shook his head.

"It was hard, his voice was kind of boring." He chuckled as you nodded in agreement.

"Study group in my dorm? I'm telling Meeks and Pitts if they'd like to join. Knox is a tad bit busy, now that he has a girlfriend." You laughed as Todd shyly smiled and nodded. You waved goodbye as you joined Meeks and Pitts.

Todd's heart flutters when he's near you but with the way you talked about girls be was certain you were straight, it made his heart break.

Later that day Pitts, Meeks, and Todd all joined you in your dorm room.

"Welcome, make yourselves at home." You smiled as you sat on your bed. Meeks and Pitts sat on the floor and Todd sat on your desk chair. Everyone had their books out as you all did your English assignment.

"I miss Keating." Meeks muttered as he flipped through the book. "He never left this much homework."

"Yeah, I wonder how Charlie is doing, last I heard he was sent to military school in Europe." Pitts chined as your stomach dropped.

"Europe?" You mumbled as everyone nodded. Your heart dropped, Europe is so far.

"Has anyone talked to Cameron?" Meeks asked as everyone shook their head.

"I'll never talk to the dirtbag, the sum of the earth." You muttered angrily before shutting your book. "I need air." You announced walking out your room.

Todd followed behind you leaving Meeks and Pitts by themselves.

"You okay?" He whispered as he arrived outside where you were taking a drag of your cigarette.

"Superb." You mutter taking another drag.

He stood besides you as the cold wind blew your hair. A small tear fell from your eyes as a small whimper escaped your lips.

"Are you okay?" He asked again looking at you concerned. You shook your head sinking to your knees.

"I miss him Todd. I miss Keating, Charlie, Neil. I miss how it used to be. When the worse we did was sneak out and started a stupid secret society." You sobbed your cigarette falling being unlit by the wind.

"I miss them too (Y/n)." Todd said tears falling from his eyes.

"I wish we had a time machine. To go back and never start that society, maybe talk Neil out of doing that play, confirming to society doing what our fathers said to do." You cried more tears falling from your eyes.

Todd kneeled besides you and rubbed your back as you continued to sob, they got louder and louder as you leaned into his chest. He was hugging you now, he began to cry too.

"I love you Todd." You whispered looking at him.

"W-what?" He stuttered looking in your eyes surprised.

"I love you, I love you so much. I want you to be fine, I want us to be happy. I want to be with you." You said quickly hugging him tighter as he hugged you back tightly.

"I love you too, I love you so much." He confessed hugging you tighter, he buried his face on the crook of your neck as you smiled.

You pulled away from the hug as you faced him, staring at his eyes. You leaned in kissing his soft pink lips as he kissed you back.