Meeks/Reader

This was a request! (i will also be doing a Charlie version of this :)!)
———

You smiled as you and your dad drove to his new job and your new school. Welton Academy, an all-boys school. You looked out the window on the passenger side, smiling to yourself about how beautiful this state is going to be.

"Excited (Y/N/N)?" Your dad asked, you looked at him and nodded.

"Bit scared, but mostly excited about a new journey." You smiled looking at him as he smiled back at you.

"I really hope you enjoy it here, make friends, further your education. I still wish you'd go to a public school, Welton is terrible," he chuckled. You shook your head disagreeing.

"It's easier for you, besides public school has never been a friend to me and you know that." You frowned. Your dad nodded sadly, the rest of the ride was quiet as you two arrived at Welton.

It wouldn't be until tomorrow that you'd get your dorm and everything. For now you stayed in your dads room. You felt a tad bit bad but at the same time it wasn't under your control.

"You should get some rest, I want you to have enough energy to last you all day tomorrow." Yojr dad smiled fixing the room, you laid on the bed.

"There isn't enough room in bed for you, where will you sleep?" You asked sleepily your eyes almost giving up.

"Don't worry about that, go and sleep," you nodded your head as you slowly drifted away to sleep.

"(Y/n), (Y/n)," someone whispered shaking you awake. "Hurry and get dressed, the ceremony is going to start soon."

You groaned but got up anyways, you threw on your uniform. You looked in the mirror giving yourself a mental prep talk. You nodded and smiled before walking out the room, your dad was patiently waiting for you.

"Alright, officially first day, are we prepared?" You asked nervousness in your voice as you began to fidget with your fingers.

"Don't worry, you'll wow them all. You're smart you know what you're doing." He smiled and you nodded.

You two began walking, in silence of course. Your dad, the new English professor, thought best in silence. You sighed looking at him then back to the front, maybe it won't be as bad as he said it was.

After the starting ceremony it was time to get settled in the new dorm rooms and time to get to know the people you'll be residing with.

"Hello, I'm (Y/n)," you smiled waving at them. They looked at you strangely and laughed before leaving. Americans were a lot meaner then people in London. You sighed moving onto the next group.

"Hi, I'm (Y/n)," you smiled again waving. The dark haired guy smiled.

"Charlie Dalton," he said shaking your hand. "You're new here aren't you?"

"Oh, yeah. I moved here from London," you smiled and he had a look of surprise.

"No way. Well isn't that something. I could tell you got a small accent," he smiled and your face heated up.

"I'm Knox Overstreet," a tall brunette smiled shaking your hand.

"Walk with us," Charlie smiled and you nodded following them.

"So tell us about London," Knox smiled.

"Oh, well it's very gray, almost sad really. But I really liked it," you said and they nodded. You continued to tell them about your old school and how different you thought it was.

"Neil!" Charlie smirked walking to his friends dorm room.

"Neil is Charlie's best friend," Knox whispered and you nodded. "Meeks!"