Wearing Matching Clothes

Charlie Dalton: Charlie and you were that cheesy couple that had a matching sweater you bought at an amusement park. You liked wearing his hoodie more though, only because it smelled like him. "You two are the cheesiest couple I've ever met." His friends would say whenever they saw you two wearing the matching sweater. "You're just jealous." He would say back sticking his tongue out.

Gerard Pitts: You bought him a matching t-shirt when you and your family went to Paris on vacation. He loved it so much he would wear it all the time. Meeks, his best friend, would notice a lot and just grin. You and Pitts wore it at the same time unintentionally once and his whole friend group wouldn't let it go.

Knox Overstreet: Knox and you shared the same wardrobe practically. He dressed just like you and you dressed just like him. Although fortunately you two didn't go to the same school so his friends wouldn't notice. That's till you showed up at a Poets meeting wearing the exact same thing as he did.

Neil Perry: Neil loved buying you stuff and he found it adorable buying you shirts that he had too. You found it too cheesy but loved how excited he would get when he would hand you the clothes. His friends didn't like it very much and would yell "get a room" a lot of the times.

Steven Meeks: Steven and you had very different taste in clothes and shopped at completely different stores. That's until you found one of those "I'm with stupid" t-shirts. You thought it was hilarious and couldn't help but buy the shirts. Steven hated it, but after hours of begging he finally wore it.

Todd Anderson: Although it wasn't very "matching" you and Todd wore similar outfits although different colours. He would have a white suit and you'd have a black suit/dress. That or if he ever wore a suit you'd match his shirt, say his shirt was black you'd wear a black shirt and white suit/black dress. Or you's match his pattern. If his shirt was plaid your pants/skirt would be plaid.