Your First Time With Them

DISCLAIMER: No smut or anything but it does talk about sex so beware of that! :)

Charlie Dalton: Charlie wasn't a virgin but thats not to say he was very experienced. He at most had two previous partners before you came. He was open up it and let you know before you two had sex. It was very romantic, Charlie tried his best to make you feel good and safe and make this experience amazing. Although it was sloppy and all over the place and sort of awkward in some parts, but nonetheless an amazing experience.

Gerard Pitts: The height difference made this experience kind of weird. You didn't really mind but it got some getting used to. Pitts wasn't a virgin having only one previous partner. The experience wasn't bad, it was great for two people who mostly didn't know what they were doing.

Knox Overstreet: Knox wanted your first time together to be special, as a romantic he wanted everything to be perfect. He set up candles, rose petals, romantic jazz music played and he made sure that it was nice for you. He was a virgin you being his first girlfriend and wasn't very good at it but it was a special experience where you two learned about each others bodies and what you two liked and didn't like.

Neil Perry: Neil and his friends talked so much about sex he was practically experienced because of that. Mostly with Charlie talking about it and giving Neil tips and tricks and how to please another person. Neil didn't want to rush you and wanted it to be perfect, perfect time and perfect place. It was unplanned and although the both you were virgins it was a great experience.

Steven Meeks: Steven was a virgin but through Pitts learned a bit about sex. He wasn't a stranger to porn but Pitts warned him how different it is to actually do it. Mostly because Steven was a virgin he wasn't going to last a whole 20 minutes and if he could then he was a wizard or something. Steven got some tips from both Charlie and Gerard who gave very different advice. The first time was a great experience for both of you and you couldn't have asked for a better partner.

Todd Anderson: Todd was a virgin, he never had a partner before you and therefore was extremely nervous when you brought up sex and if he was in any way interested in possible doing it. He agreed but needed a pep talk from Charlie because he would not dare ask Neil in fear of being killed before he could ever make love. Charlie swore to keep it a secret but we all know Charlie can't hold his tongue. Todd was nervous but with your help he calmed down and the experience was great for both of you, although he didn't last that long so decided to work with his mouth after.