Chapter 2

“How can you do so many things in such a short time?”

This kind of thing was too sudden, and most people were still shocked. This student was too calm, even adults can’t remain like this.

Xie Chian asked, “Can’t you?”

Everyone: “……”

A teacher suddenly exclaimed, “I remember you. You are Xie Chian, the number one in third year, Class 1 all year round!”

Xie Chian, who was checking out the new wall, replied casually, “It should be me.”

The crowd: “……”

What do you mean, it should be you?!

A teacher saw Xie Chian inspecting the wall, which was supposed to be the school gate for a long time, and couldn’t help asking, “Did you see anything?”

It’s funny. They were a bunch of adults. But this time, they were vaguely regarding a teenager as their backbone.

Xie Chian: “No.”

The wall was flawlessly connected to the other walls. Even the degree of how old it was made was the same. It’s as if the school gate had never existed.

He already had an idea in his mind, but he didn’t say it out loud.

There was truth in what the broadcast had stated.

The 2008 teachers and students trapped inside the school would really have to kill each other in order to survive for the next 7 days.

But Xie Chian wisely did not say anything. The school was in a state of panic at the moment, but it was not enough to raise a butcher knife to kill each other. If he points it out, there will be a disaster.

When Xie Chian said that, the teachers were not disappointed in the least.

After all, for a student to do this, it was already good enough.

“The priority is to stabilize the students,” the vice-principal said, “Teacher Wang, you need to go back to the field to inform the head teacher of each class. They should lead the students back to their classrooms from the east door. Do not let them see that the gate is gone. What’s next, we’ll think of a solution.”

Teacher Wang left in response.

“Student Xie,” the vice-principal looked at Xie Chian and said, “Please go back to the classroom. Don’t say anything about this.”

Xie Chian glanced at the vice-principal and nodded.

_

The voices of third year, Class 1 were loud.

At this time, it was estimated that the entire school was discussing the public explosion of their principal and the mysterious broadcast. It’s naturally impossible for classes to continue now.

Students always have more open minds than teachers. There was an example in the principal’s death, so no one dared to treat the broadcast only as a prank. They discussed eagerly, with concealed agitation and deep fear.

Xie Chian sat in his seat. He supported his head with one hand and the other rested on the table. His knuckles were lightly buckling the top of the table.

The fact that the school gate disappeared won’t be hidden for long. There will always be students who will find out.

And, with only 7 days, will the broadcast really leave them unresponsive?

“Xie Chian!” A hand poked his back.

Xie Chian turned around. It was Liang Yifei, who sits on the desk behind him, and who also was his roommate.

“I just saw you leave the field.” Liang Yifei lowered his voice, “What did you go there for?”

Xie Chian: “I went to the toilet.”

“Huh?” Liang Yifei, incredulous, “There’s someone dead, you dare go to the toilet?”

Was there any connection between the two statements? Xie Chian was confused.

“I was scared to pee,” he said lightly.

Liang Yifei: “……”

Liang Yifei couldn’t help but smile, “Hahahaha Xie Chian, are you so brave hahahaha…”

Xie Chian confessed willingly: “Yeah, I was almost scared to death.”

Xie Chian was born tall, thin, pale, and handsome. He also had a good personality. His homework answers benefit all of them. In the dormitory, he was always been the group pet. When he cried for help in regards to food matters, he received seven large meal packages.

Xie Chian look at Liang Yifei’s silly look and reminded: “You’d better look for something to defend yourself with. That broadcast was not a joke.”

Liang Yifei replied with an “ah” and said, “Xie-ge, don’t scare me. Will it really require people’s… lives?”

Xie Chian wanted to say “eight or nine is not far from ten,” but after thinking about it, he changed his words: “Just in case.”

Liang Yifei breathed a sigh of relief: “It’s not so evil. After all, there are more than 2000 people in our school. Who would dare organize a battle royale? Is this a movie? The principal’s thing… it was an accident, just an accident.” Although he didn’t know what kind of accident could cause self-destruction, humans can delude themselves.

Xie Chian said: “I’m afraid it’s not something human.”

Everyone considered others as schoolmates and teachers. No one would just kill each other casually. The mastermind behind the scenes will definitely find a way to urge them.

He was just bidding his time.