Chapter 108

The boys who successfully entered didn't bother Ye Zeyu and Xie Chian. They couldn't let others pass through, so they easily went to prevent them from entering. Anyway, they weren't Virgin Mary who wanted to open the gates for others.

In the last few minutes, the curly-haired girl came late. Xu Lu no longer had a backpack in her arms. When she got it, she knew that she couldn't keep it alone. That's why she ate everything in an hour and harvested a hammer and a utility knife.

What was left in Xie Chian's bag could only last for a meal.

Xu Lu saw several people being stopped outside the field. She slipped into the corner to avoid getting attention, then quickly climbed up and went in, much faster than the other boys.

Then, Feng Ming and Situ Yue arrived.

Situ Yue's skill was specially thought by the coach, so it's easy for her to climb the fence. Just as she was about to cross over, someone suddenly grabbed her by the foot.

Situ Yue looked down and saw that he was a boy with a distorted face.

After trying for a long time, he couldn't climb up. He watched others go into the field one by one, and his heart was like dying embers. In that case, then he had to take someone to be buried with him!

Situ Yue kicked violently, but the boy didn't let go. Situ Yue's eyes were cold. She took out the scissors with her left hand to pierce into the boy's eyes.

"Ahhhh!!!" The boy covered his eyes in pain, and he naturally released his grip.

Situ Yue jumped into the field, her expression cold.

At this time, four people were in the field. A few others were entangled in the wire fence looking like octopuses and struggled hard.

The later the people want to come in, the more difficult it was, because people who have entered the field will immediately turn around to deal with them and prevent them from successfully crossing over. Unless their speed was fast enough to cross over in 3 or 2 steps – climbing step by step like this, the probability of success was zero.

Ye Zeyu stopped whacking moles afterwards, because those who came in did it for her.

Xie Chian stood still except for killing the boy in the beginning. He was injured, so he wouldn't work if he could just rest.

Feng Ming had an arm injury. It would be very difficult for ordinary people to climb in, but it was relatively easy for him.

That was, if Xie Chian wouldn't stop him...

Was it possible?

Feng Ming was about to come in, so Xie Chian moved. Seeing this, Situ Yue wanted to do something with Xie Chian, but she was stopped by Ye Zeyu.

"Your opponent is me," Ye Zeyu said coldly.

Situ Yue frowned.

Situ Yue was dragged by Ye Zeyu, and Xie Chian stood in front of the wire fence and stabbed it out.

Feng Ming hung on the wire fence. He immediately let go of a hand and changed direction, avoiding Xie Chian's blow. Xie Chian didn't hesitate for a second and attacked again. Feng Ming swiftly borrowed force with his hands and left the barbed wire with his feet. His right food avoided being pierced by Xie Chian's attack.

One stab, one dodge. Hanging on a barbed wire fence was neither convenient for attack nor for action. Feng Ming had several wounds. If he hadn't dodged in time, he would have been pieced into a hedgehog by now.

But in the last few seconds, he still managed to jump into the field.

Almost the second after Feng Ming landed on the field, the two people who were still climbing outside, the boy who was rolling on the ground with his eyes covered, and Wu Kun, whose hands were smashed into flesh and blood, burst into a cloud of blood instantly. It dyed the green barbed wire red.

The number of survivors on the field now was 7. There were Xie Chian, Ye Zeyu, Situ Yue, Feng Ming, Xu Lu, and the two boys with good skills.

Among the original 15 people, 1 person died at the hands of Situ Yue, 1 person was killed by Xie Chian, 2 people were killed by the other two boys while climbing, and 4 people died from the explosion.

It could be said that Xie Chian's act of locking the gates directly and indirectly caused 7 deaths.

In addition to the 1 person who was poisoned by Xie Chian, 35 people who were killed by the fight with potassium permanganate, 41 people who were killed by his own hands, and 1 person who was killed by him in the small room, it was a total of 85 people.

The cause of death of these 85 people was more or less related to Xie Chian...

Xie Chian could win the MVP on the fifth day.