Chapter 118

"Today's safety zone, the dormitories."

The warm sun sprinkled over Xie Chian's eyelids, dispersing the thick darkness and leaving a warm yellow halo on it.

Xie Chian opened his eyes. He could still feel the fatigue of his whole body.

He really consumed too much energy yesterday.

The dormitories were divided into those of the boys, the girls, and the teachers. The teachers' dormitory separated the male and female dormitories. The three buildings in a row were all within today's safety zone.

The area was quite large.

The point was, there were a lot of stairs.

For Xie Chian, the injured man with a broken rib, climbing the stairs was really unfriendly.

Zhou Yiyan's body was lying in front of the boys' dormitory building. It had long been rotten and smelly in the hot weather. It couldn't be seen at all that five days ago, he was still a living person who knew how to run and who had independent thoughts and emotions.

Xie Chian entered the boys' dorm.

People usually choose the familiar terrain. Both Xie Chian and Feng Ming understood this.

Now there were only two of them, there was no need to delay tactics. It had to end today.

Fifth floor.

Xie Chian passed through the corpse on the corridor, but there was no trace of Feng Ming.

He had been looking for him in every floor. If Feng Ming was not here, he was in the other two buildings. However, it was unlikely.

In the bathroom at the end of the corridor, he found Feng Ming.

Feng Ming stood in front of the sink, facing the mirror. His left arm had been reconnected, but the price was to hold back the pain in his right hand. His right hand hanged softly, apparently completely useless.

He stared at the good-looking boy through the mirror. He didn't turn around but smiled: "You are here."

Xie Chian was expressionless.

This bathroom reminded him of a bad memory. His impression was profound as he found a body in the toilet cubicle on Monday night.

It wasn't because of the dead body, but because of the murderer who could kill on the first day.

Now it seemed that it was Feng Ming.

"This is where I finished my first work. Although it was a defective product, it was quite memorable." Feng Ming said with a light smile.

Xie Chian didn't want to listen to his nonsense.

Next was a real fight to death.

Feng Ming slammed Xie Chian's ribs with his left elbow, but his voice was very gentle: "How does it feel to break another rib?"

Xie Chian grabbed Feng Ming's left wrist and broke it clearly. He asked in return, "How does it feel to give up another hand?"

Feng Ming didn't know how many times his hand had been broken by Xie Chian. He was quite experienced: "It hurt."

Xie Chian chuckled: "I also feel a little pain."

"But let's stop your pain first." Xie Chian added, "I am happy to help others after all."

"What?" As soon as Feng Ming's eyebrows creased, he saw Xie Chian suddenly take out a syringe needle from his pocket. It was quickly plunged into his left hand's veins.

The pain in Feng Ming's whole body suddenly decreased and he became dizzy.

"This is–"

Xie Chian answered: "Tranquillizers."

It was nothing but a lethal dose of tranquilizer.

Xie Chian didn't intend to let the tranquilizer slowly kill Feng Ming. He just let it paralyze Feng Ming's central nervous system to reduce his reaction time. He took the fruit knife and pierced it into Feng Ming's heart.

"Since all your works are done with this knife, then I will let the final work of this knife become you." Xie Chian asked, "Are you satisfied?"

Feng Ming looked down at the blood pouring out of his heart and laughed happily: "Xie Chian, you are wrong, you are my last work! You are the legacy that I poured my heart and soul into! Look at what you are now," his beautiful eyes were filled with crazy distortion, "you are the second me!"

I approached you as a weak person, deceived your trust, then take your life, just to appreciate your expression the moment you were betrayed. Even if I die in the end, I want you to become a person who will never sympathize with the weak and who will never save others in the future. I want you to think of betrayal when you see the weak. I want you to be completely ruthless so that you won't be tenderhearted and righteous. I want you to be someone like me.

That way, even if I die, I won.

_

Xie Chian looked at him quietly, his eyes clear.

Even if Feng Ming was killed, Xie Chian was not happy.

He was never Feng Ming.

"District 0736, the first level of the escape game. The game is over.

Clearance player: Xie Chian.

Clearance assessment: SSS.

Congratulations to the player for winning."