Chapter 13

Because of the series of bizarre events, the stunned students had overlooked a question – since the campus was sealed off, what do they eat in the next few days?

With the reminder of the hunger in their belly, everyone finally noticed this terrifying thing…

“I’m a little hungry, how about you?” Lin Chaowen rubbed his stomach and asked.

Everyone: “……”

They… were also a little hungry.

After tossing for so long, it was almost eleven o’clock. It was just the usual time for taking a meal.

“But there’s no food in the canteen today,” Gao He pushed up his glasses.

The gate had disappeared oddly. They weren’t expecting that anyone would come in and cook for them.

“Isn’t there a supermarket downstairs?” someone questioned.

The food in the school canteen wasn’t really delicious. Students would often buy bread or instant noodles in the small supermarket.

A group of people left the classroom and went downstairs to buy food. Some were frightened and had no appetite, so they simply stayed in their seats and did not plan to eat.

It’s okay to be hungry in any case.

The people who went downstairs found that today’s supermarket was overcrowded. After all, there was no food in the canteen and everyone could only come to the supermarket to buy things.

The students picked and chose in the food area. Although crowded, they were still in order.

Nonetheless, it was only the noon of the first day, the shelves were still full. Although dividing it by 2000 people cannot be enough at all, it was still more than enough for one person.

Most people could only think of their share, living in the moment. There were some who had a long-term vision, but they won’t remind others. They just purchased a lot of things in silence.

The cashier was not there. This supermarket was opened by the wife of the vice-principal, and she was obviously not in the mood to open the store today.

The wife of the vice principal’s surname was Deng, and she also bears the title of teacher. It was heard that she used to teach Chinese. After taking a graduating class, she stopped teaching and ran this small supermarket with a peace of mind.

Although Teacher Deng was not there, everyone was conscious. They calculated the prices and left the money. There were also some who fished in troubled waters, but most people still followed the routine at this time.

After the group of students finished cleaning up at noon, the shelves were mostly empty.

The last few students who left noticed this and hurriedly returned to take a few more.

The Class 1 students came back one after another, holding bread or cakes in their hands, all of them eating with relish.

The classmates who stayed in the classroom swallowed their saliva.

Chen Huihui also came back. Seeing that Xie Chian didn’t go to the supermarket to buy food, she broke the bread in her hand into half: “Xie Chian, do you want to eat?”

Xie Chian, who did not lack food, smiled gently: “Thank you, no need.”

“…oh,” Chen Huihui blushed. Xie Chian really smiled too attractively.

She went again to find Li Jingwen who was close to her: “Wenwen, have some bread.”

As the study committee head, Li Jingwen was always second in class and her personality was very quiet. She never went to the supermarket because she had no appetite.

But hunger cannot deceive people. So Li Jingwen did not refuse. She took the bread, said thanks, and ate it with small bites.

This afternoon had never been more depressing. No one was in the mood to fight, everyone had a preoccupied appearance.

During this period, their head teacher led Wang Wei back. Wang Wei was dumbfounded. Obviously, he couldn’t accept the fact that he had killed someone.

His return made the atmosphere in the class even more frozen and depressed.

Wang Wei also found out that he could not stand the strange looks of everyone, so he hid in the teacher’s office.

Song Qingyun also went to the office, seemingly in order to give Wang Wei a psychological counseling.

Xie Chian glanced at the direction they left.

Song Qingyun was a young and beautiful teacher. She had just graduated from the Normal University and was in the ambitious stage of trying to teach all students well. Although sometimes the method was wrong, she really did her best to treat every student equally.