Chapter 77

Xie Chian had always prepared for the worst, so that he would face no disappointment, and that reality could be a little hopeful.

Xie Chian said: "There's no way. We need to fight it out."

"Chian!" Feng Ming pressed Xie Chian's hand that was about to open the door, "Let me go out."

Xie Chian paused.

Feng Ming continued: "I'll lead them away."

Xie Chian finally looked at him: "Do you want to go to heaven?"

"...Chian." Feng Ming smiled lightly, "I haven't been able to help you much along the way. You're so powerful, I'm just dragging behind you. Let me help you now. Although I am not good at fighting, I could still run away. If they are led away by me, you will be safe."

"You saved me once. You have already helped a lot." Xie Chian corrected.

Feng Ming shook his head firmly: "Trust me. I will definitely survive. Then, I will come back to find you." In that moment, the fear in his eyes were replaced by courage that shone brightly.

Xie Chian: "..."

"Whatever you want." Xie Chian gave a 'do-as-you-please' look.

Feng Ming: "......" You should cooperate. Give me some tears since it's not sure whether I'll live or die. Show some emotion, okay? I played with you for two days, can you give me some basic respect!

Feng Ming took a deep breath: "Then, I'll leave now, okay?"

"Walk slowly... no." Xie Chian changed his words, "Run faster. Don't let them catch up with you."

Feng Ming: "......" In fact, what you want to say was to walk slowly and that you will not see me off, right?

Feng Ming did a sign and made some mental preparations before opening the door. Then, he rushed out of the door instantly.

His speed was too fast, just like a tornado.

The more-than-a-dozen people present only felt that there was a flower in front of them, as if someone just ran out.

Everyone: "???"

What just happened?

They didn't know who reacted first and subconsciously shouted "chase him!" The crowd chased out like a swarm.

They realized that since someone had run out, didn't they need to chase that person?

They were in that area for a long time. They finally announced a truce to recuperate and guard each other. Suddenly, someone rushed out and ran outside. Wasn't their first reaction to chase?

Why were they here trying to live or die, and that man could stay out of it?

After thinking about it, their mindsets became unbalanced again. All of them who had just been arrogant worked together to chase that windy man.

They must kill him!

Unexpectedly, when they yelled "Stop!" to the person they were chasing, the kid stopped running. He stood under a tree to wait for them.

This was strange. After shouting "Stop!" for many years, this was the first time they saw that someone really stopped.

The boy under the tree had a handsome face, a warm smile, a sweet voice, and a pair of cold eyes. When he saw them, not only was he not afraid to the point of shrinking, but he was actually eager to fight.

Feng Ming raised the fruit knife and smiled very nicely: "Everyone, welcome to my paradise."

_

Xie Chian saw that those people really went away in an instant. He had a moment of silence. He was doubting the average IQ of these survivors.

Was it that easy to be led by the nose?

He walked out from behind the door. Walking around the corpses on the ground, he was to go to the second floor.

He discovered the figures of the man and woman he saw in the morning. It was just that the other party idn't provoke him for the time being. So, he just faked that he didn't see them.

What could be done by others, let them do it. Xie Chian didn't want to be stained with blood.

How difficult it was to clean up.

Xie Chian saw the corpse of the slasher man in the way. He leaped over the handrail neatly and stepped on the clean part of the stairs.

There was silence upstairs.