Chapter 36

At two o’clock in the afternoon, Xie Chian met Liang Yifei at the entrance of the laboratory building.

Liang Yifei was taken aback when he saw Xie Chian. He lowered his head and hesitated for two seconds, then he walked in Xie Chian’s direction.

Liang Yifei stood still two meters away from Xie Chian and whispered: “……Xie-ge.”

Xie Chian looked at him.

Liang Yifei scratched his head: “Well, Xie-ge, I’m sorry. This morning, I was agitated and confused for a while. Then I thought about it and felt that I was a jerk. Whether a person feels that his emotions are right, it depends on that person to feel it, not for others to tell him that. I was just… I was just a little scared. After all, Xie-ge, you are too calm.”

Liang Yifei was such a person of temper. He came straight-forward and said what his thoughts were. He was almost frightened to insanity when he saw the corpses of his classmates this morning. But when he calmed down, he felt that Xie Chian didn’t seem like a human since he was too calm. However… something else was also quite human.

Could the fact that Xie Chian didn’t cry or scream erase his help to everyone?

Liang Yifei apologize very sincerely: “Xie-ge, I’m sorry. I wrongly accused you.”

Sometimes, Xie Chian felt that Liang Yifei had a low EQ, a lack of cleverness, and was stupid to death. For example, he had a secret love for Mi Xue for three years. Xie Chian thought that Mi Xue, a type of girl who was ambiguous to everyone, was not suitable for Liang Yifei, but Liang Yifei was stern.

Wasn’t this what being stupid was?

But sometimes he felt that Liang Yifei was just pure, awfully pure.

He had a good character.

At least he could say something frankly, and would erupt on the spot. He wouldn’t take things personally. He wouldn’t stab others with a knife in the back. In addition, he would get along with others easily.

Xie Chian asked: “Do you have any food?”

Liang Yifei: “…Huh?”

Sure enough, he’s still stupid.

Xie Chian said patiently: “I’m hungry.”

Liang Yifei was taken aback, and then he was overjoyed: “There are some! Xie-ge, Xie-ge, here!” He was afraid that Xie-ge would be angry when he said that he was going to part ways in the morning, and that he won’t be able to forgive him.

Before, Xie-ge had said that he wouldn’t fall to the point of asking him for food. But now, he was the one who took initiative of bringing it up, which showed that Xie-ge didn’t treat him as a stranger. Liang Yifei’s emotional intelligence had risen, which was rare.

He couldn’t wait to take out the food in his pocket. When he pulled out only half, a group of shadows shrouded in front of him.

“The food, hand it over.” The three boys surrounded the two of them greedily.

Liang Yifei went pale. He immediately took a big step to stand in front of Xie Chian: “Words will do, don’t move your fists!”

Xie Chian: “Get out of the way.”

Liang Yifei said nervously: “No, Xie-ge! How can you fight with thin arms and legs? I still have both muscles, I can endure it!”

Despite saying so, Liang Yifei was already scared to death. Regardless of how tall and strong he looked, he hadn’t hit someone starting from infancy.

But he felt guilty in his heart. He had only thought that he must protect Xie-ge.

“……” Xie Chian flexed his wrists and stepped forward. As soon as he bypassed Liang Yifei, his leg swept away a boy with a kick. When the other two saw it, they wanted to begin attacking. However, Xie Chian knocked one down with an elbow, and then a beautiful shoulder-throw had put down the last one.

Instant three kills.

Xie Chian turned his head: “I told you to get out of the way.”

Liang Yifei: “…….”

Xie-ge was so mighty, Xie-ge was so awesome.