Chapter 67

"Starting from today, Thursday, the school will update the safety zone at 6:00 am. Those stayed outside the safety zone for more than an hour will be executed."

"Today's safety zone: North Campus."

Xie Chian opened his eyes instantly.

Feng Ming rubbed his sleepy eyes: "What is this broadcast saying... huh? Why is it airing in the morning!" Feng Ming immediately sat upright. He became energetic.

Except for the first day, the broadcast only aired at nine o'clock in the evening. But now, it was six o'clock in the morning. The two broadcasts corresponded to the students' lights-off time and wake-up time.

Xie Chian got up. He picked up his backpack with his hand: "Let's get out of here."

Three days later after the start of the game, the number of people had been greatly reduced. The campus had become empty. People were no longer so easy to encounter. One could find a hidden place to hide in the wasteland and take advantage of the fishermen's profits.

The establishment of a safety zone at this time was to eliminate this possibility. Drive the sheep to the sheep pen, and then... let them kill each other.

The North Campus was where the buildings for the first and second years were. Xie Chian had been active for the last three days in the South Campus, the building for the third year. Now, he had to move.

Knowing the seriousness of the matter, Feng Ming immediately put his bag on his back to keep up.

It was only a few hundred meters from the South Campus to the North Campus. It took about five minutes to walk. This was usually a short journey, but it was different now.

This was the distance between life and death.

Xie Chian and Feng Ming ran into another man and woman when they got downstairs. The boy was holding the girl's hand. They didn't know if they were partners in survival or together as a couple.

The boy looked at Xie Chian and Feng Ming vigilantly. He grabbed the girl's hand and ran away. They didn't have time to spend halfway now. The most urgent thing was to rush to the North Campus as soon as possible to hide.

If they went too late, who knew if they will be followed by others.

Xie Chian chose a different path from the couple. He tried his best to walk in remote places. He didn't meet anyone on the way and arrived safely at the North Campus.

An integral part of the North Campus was the six-story teaching building. Next to it was a training building and a small playground. After Xie Chian entered the teaching building, he planned to find a room to hide first. But, most of the classrooms and offices were locked from the inside. The two people stayed on the corridor for too much time. The more they remained, the more dangerous it became.

When Xie Chian was about to abandon the first floor and go upstairs, a gap suddenly appeared in the door of a classroom. It was the Class 4 of the first year. A girl poked her head and hurriedly pulled Xie Chian and Feng Ming in.

There was only the girl in this classroom... if the corpses would not count.

But which classroom had only a few corpses now? Nothing to fuss about.

"Thank you." Xie Chian politely thanked the girl. He looked around the classroom, which had only lasted for about a week.

There were messy piles of students' corpses on the ground. A dead teacher was lying on the podium. It could be seen that they had also experienced fierce fights while they were alive. There were various injuries on their bodies. However, there were also a few corpses with no obvious traces of trauma. The cause of their deaths was unknown.