Chapter 30

Xie Chian and Liang Yifei took a shortcut to the small supermarket.

They passed through a small forest along the way. Liang Yifei tripped over something, looked intently, and cried out in alarm: “Ah, Xie-ge! There is a dead man here!”

An ankle was exposed in the bushes. Just remove the leaves and you could see the face of a dead boy.

Xie Chian kept walking: “If you scream every time you find a dead person, I can only think that I raised a screaming chicken.”

When he said this, he passed by a corpse in the road without changing his face.

Liang Yifei’s exclamations were stuck on his throat and he swallowed them back.

He can’t get used to this kind of thing!

The two of them crossed the sea of blood and finally arrived at the small supermarket.

It was Liang Yifei’s first time to feel that the road from the school building to the small supermarket was so long.

The situation in the small supermarket was not optimistic. There was a circle of people inside out.

Besides the students, there was actually a group of teachers.

But this was normal. Teachers also need to eat.

“Teacher Deng, just give me something to eat.”

“Teacher Deng, why won’t you take it out if you have food? You can’t be so selfish.”

“Teacher Deng, how can a teacher let the students go hungry?”

“Teacher Deng…”

Teacher Deng was surrounded by the students, and she clutched the corner of her clothes nervously. She tried to explain: “I don’t have any…” She gave everything she could. The rest was only enough for her and the vice-principal to last for a few days.

“You lie! I saw you secretly give bread to a woman in the morning. If you can give it to her, why not give it to us?”

“You must still have it!”

“No matter what, she doesn’t say anything, let’s search it ourselves!”

A group of students quickly squeezed into the small supermarket and turned over the shelves. Others, purely for venting, had wantonly smashed and messed up the good storefront.

“What are you doing! This is evil!” Teacher Deng anxiously ran around in circles.

The vice-principal shouted abuse. Not to the students, but actually to Teacher Deng, “Didn’t I just tell you to stop being so good-hearted? It’s a lot of trouble!”

He was about to punch someone with his fist.

The fat middle-aged man’s eyes who stared with both eyes wasn’t good to look at. It was unbelievable that the vice-principal who had emphasized discipline, character, and rules everyday could also reveal such ugliness.

He doesn’t know how to handle the rioting students, so he cast all his anger on Teacher Deng.

Xie Chian wanted to step forward, but he couldn’t come to Teacher Deng right away through the turbulent crowd.

Xie Chian narrowed his eyes to the vice-principal.

Suddenly, a boy rushed out and dragged Teacher Deng.

It was Tong Yihui.

Tong Yihui looked around for a moment, and he took Teacher Deng to run away in the direction where there were only a few people at.

In the small supermarket, the crazy people tore down the shelves and finally found the innermost warehouse door.

This must be the food storage room!

Everyone was ecstatic. They tried to smash and knock at the door with their bodies.

But the quality of the door was damn good. No one was a superman. After hitting it for a long time, it can’t be opened.

So people started frantically looking for keys again. A boy directly raised the collar of the vice principal and asked, “Where is the key?!”

The vice-principal was fighting two battles, so he betrayed his wife without hesitation: “On that woman!”

The students immediately started searching for Teacher Deng, but she was not there.

Someone said: “I just saw a man pulling her away!”

“His grandmother, does he want to take the key to be able eat exclusively? Which direction did he run to? Catch him, don’t kill him!”

“Right side!”

People swarmed past to chase after him.

There were only a few students who stood there with a blank expression. Didn’t the boy pull Teacher Deng towards the left side? Why was everyone running to the opposite direction? Did they saw it wrong?

Liang Yifei was dumfounded.

Just now, Xie-ge suddenly yelled right side, almost scaring him to death.

And… it actually fooled everyone away.