Chapter 44

Liang Yifei didn’t know how to answer.

Feng Ming suddenly said: “Chian, isn’t the purpose of the game organizer to let us kill each other? Why do you let him do so? It would be nice if we all work together to find the organizer. Can’t we look for only one person when there’s so many of us?”

He straightened up and said in a serious tone, “From yesterday to now, a total of 233 people had died. Except for the principal who died strangely, weren’t the others killed by schoolmates and teachers in the school? The organizer never showed up from beginning to end. He was just relying on the principal’s broadcast. He had caused everyone to be confused and follow the rhythm he wanted. But what if we won’t follow his script?”

“I don’t want people to die anymore in the school. I won’t kill people, I want to find the organizer.” The boy’s tone was deep and firm. The justice found there was awe-inspiring.

Chen Huihui and Liang Yifei were in awe.

Yeah, they didn’t expect it!

The principal died in public that everyone became scared. Then as soon as the broadcast stirred up, they immediately fell into chaos. Everyone started to kill inexplicably. However, before, none of them wanted to inquire about the identity of the organizer and essentially solve the topic of slaughter.

Chen Huihui seemed to have seen the hope of life.

As soon as Liang Yifei became pleasantly surprised of this, his face darkened again. He suddenly remembered that as early as yesterday morning, Xie-ge had gone to the broadcasting room and security room to investigate. The result had achieved nothing.

Xie Chian seemed to think for a long time, and then raised a question: “Are we too familiar with each other that you are calling my name too intimately?”

Feng Ming: “……”

So he made up a lot of nonsense that even he himself found ridiculous, only to make Xie Chian listen to the first two characters?

However, he quickly flashed a smile: “After all, I feel like we’re old friends.”

Xie Chian gave an “oh” and didn’t bother with this question anymore. He started to analyze calmly.

“What you said makes sense…” Xie Chian couldn’t help but smile when he said this, as if he didn’t even believe it.

Feng Ming’s face was distorted for a moment.

He knew that his words were full of loopholes, but he also managed to deceive the other two idiots. However, Xie Chian’s unabashed smile made him feel that he was being ridiculed.

It’s okay, he just needed to find a chance to kill Xie Chian.

He deliberately played the role of the Sunshine Justice Boy. Wasn’t it just to stay by Xie Chian’s side to deceive him, then wait for an opportunity to kill him?

Compared to doing it directly, the expression when killed by a trusted person was the most exciting.

In order to see Xie Chian’s expression in that moment, Feng Ming was willing to temporarily act as a mentally retarded person.

“But there are still a few questions.” Xie Chian gave a light cough.

“The principal’s self-destruction can be explained by human bombs, and the broadcast sound can be explained by artificial synthesis. Then what about the school gate disappearing? Where should the explanation be?” Xie Chian listed.

“First, we are trapped in this environment. Because you can’t get in touch with the outside world, everyone could only feel anxious.

“Second, the food problem. People die for money, and birds die for food. In the current environment, people would die for food. In order to compete for limited food, there will always be physical conflicts.

“Third, about the execution. Now no one knows whether or not anyone who had not killed after tomorrow will die or what the manner of death is. But no one dares to gamble with his life.

“Fourth, the organizer is so magical, can’t he be watching us from the eye of God? Just like how we could manipulate the game characters from the perspective of bystanders. He is not in the school at all.

“If you won’t solve these problems, you won’t be able to stop people from killing one another, and you also can’t disturb the mastermind behind the scenes.”

Feng Ming was expressionless in the darkness, but his tone was low: “I am too naive, I’m too dumb to say it.”

Anyway, his image of justice and kindness had been created. He didn’t know if Xie Chian believed it or not. In any case, those two over there were moved to tears.

Liang Yifei and Chen Huihui were really moved. They thought about how there could be such a good person as Feng Ming. Not only did he share cakes with them, but he also wanted to take everyone to escape and live. The dark classroom environment couldn’t stop his shining humanity.

Xie Chian lowered his head and smiled silently, unable to tell what it was like.