Chapter 21

Zhou Yiyan was so bluffed by him. He hesitated and called out, “Xie-ge?”

He wondered anxiously, was it because Xie-ge gave him chocolate that he was not happy… After all, food was very important now…

But even so, Xie-ge still gave him the chocolate… Xie-ge had always been like this, cold outside and warm inside, mouth harsh and heart soft.

Xie Chian walked very fast this time. To be honest, he didn’t want to stay in this bathroom for any longer.

Zhou Yiyan ate a piece of chocolate and felt much better. He tried to keep up with Xie Chian’s footsteps: “Xie-ge…”

Xie Chian regained his composure, and his pace slowed down.

“Sorry,” Xie Chian said softly. He forgot to take consideration of the other’s body.

Zhou Yiyan shook his head hurriedly: “No, I want to thank you… thank you… for the chocolate.”

“Don’t tell them,” Xie Chian whispered, “Otherwise, I will be blamed for favoritism.”

Zhou Yiyan knew the stakes. If he let others know that Xie-ge gave only him chocolate and not to others, they would definitely be dissatisfied with Xie-ge.

“Xie-ge, don’t worry, I know.”

Xie Chian hmm-ed, his voice lowered: “Live well.”

He didn’t know if it was said for his self or for Zhou Yiyan.

The sound was too soft, Zhou Yiyan did not hear clearly: “Xie-ge?”

Xie Chian raised his eyes: “It’s nothing, go back quickly.”

He expected this situation a long time ago, right?

Murders, corpses everywhere. He was already psychologically prepared.

It was only that because he saw it with his own eyes, he was somewhat affected.

_

Unit 502.

After Xie Chian came back, there was no difference in his expression, at most it was a bit colder. But Xie Chian had always showed that look, everyone was accustomed to seeing it.

Only Zhou Yiyan found it strange.

Liang Yifei was still lying on Xie Chian’s bed, and it seemed that he doesn’t plan to go up tonight. Under fear, people always love to hug to find warmth. Especially in the case of being with Xie Chian, he felt a sense of security when looking at the current situation, so he decided to hug his thigh.

Of course, this sense of security was also within a certain limit.

Beyond this limit, one would be always be anxious and nervous.

Such as when the broadcast sounded again.

Nine o’clock in the evening was the prescribed lights-off time at school. At nine o’clock tonight, it was not the lights-off bell that rang, but the nightmarish voice of the principal.

“The results of the first day of the game. The current number of survivors, 1984.”

24 people died in one day!

This number went far beyond everyone’s expectations.

No, there hadn’t even been a day yet. Less than 14 hours had passed since the broadcast in the morning to nine o’clock in the evening.

If the principal was not counted by the broadcast in the 2008 people, then the number of deaths today should be 25.

As far as Xie Chian knew, today the principal, the girl in the surveillance, Li Hao, Huang Chenglong, the stampede victim, and the boy in the toilet were killed today. He heard that a big-boned boy at the school gate killed someone in public. Then when these were added, there were only 7 people.

More people died in places that people weren’t aware of.

This number was already terrifying for people who were still living in a peaceful world the day before.

But the broadcast was still very dissatisfied. It said in a regretful voice: “This speed is not good. Don’t forget, people who have not killed before nine o’clock on the third day will be executed.

“Don’t doubt that I don’t have this ability, think about how your Principal Zhang died… Hey, he exploded into a cloud of blood in public, it didn’t look very good.

“And you lack food and water, right? They are all going to die anyway, it’s better to kill them earlier and get a meal from them.

“That’s it, good night. I wish you all have sweet dreams.”

The last sentence of the broadcast was still lively, but every word was malicious.

There was dead silence in the bedroom unit.

It was not clear how many deaths today had brought upon the same silence.

After a long time, Sun Quanyong slammed his fist against the wall: “…Damn! What the hell is this thing?”

Good night and sweet dreams, who the hell could sleep tonight!