Chapter 33

Xie Chian walked down the stairs alone, aimlessly.

In this school, he can’t go anywhere.

He thought of Wei Yao in the art classroom, so he just went over and took a look.

The door of the art classroom was hidden. Xie Chian had a bad feeling and walked quickly to open the door.

Wei Yao was still inside.

….. Only that she was dead.

She was tied to a chair. Her mouth was stuffed with canvas and her wrist artery was cut, dripping into the paint bucket that was already full of blood.

Xie Chian saw at a glance that the painting on the shelf had changed.

The original sunflower painting was torn into pieces and thrown into the ground. On the shelf, a red spider lily was repainted using blood. Some splattered, but it was extremely vivid. At a glance, you could feel the smell of death and the carnival of doomsday.

The red spider lily, also known as the flower of the dead, was rumored to be a flower of hell blooming on Huangquan Road.

Xie Chian could already imagine how Wei Yao died – cutting her wrists didn’t mean that she would die immediately. After she was tied to a chair by the murderer, gagged and bleeding, she watched the person paint with her blood. It was possible that even until the murder finished painting and left, she was still alive.

After the murderer left, she struggled with all her might but to no avail. She also couldn’t cry for help. She could only let the blood drip and slowly lose her life. She looked with despair at the red flower lily that led her to Huangquan road, and waited quietly for her death.

The red flower lily had a flower language that meant, desperately waiting.

The red spider lily that was poured with blood in the painting was lifelike, but it was death that made it look like this.

When the flower of death bloomed, the flower of life had withered.

Xie Chian perfectly interpreted the meaning of this painting. To some extent, he and the painter had the same way of thinking…

Xie Chian stared at the painting, his hands clenching into a fist.

His hands were itchy.

In the current situation, murder had become easy and common. People could kill others to snatch food, to avoid being executed, or to kill impulsively….

But it shouldn’t be like this.

During the murder, he was still painting leisurely in front of the victim, grasping the brush in his hand without shaking. He turned a dead life into art, and treated killing as a pleasure.

This was the matter when an abnormality had come out.

In the end, Xie Chian’s worry had still appeared.

In this campus of good and bad people mixed-up together, there was truly an anti-social person hidden within.