Chapter 45

It was daybreak.

The sun at seven o’clock in the morning was still shining bright, but it cannot illuminate on people’s desperate and dark hearts.

There was fear on everyone’s face.

Liang Yifei and Chen Huihui didn’t seem to be going out. The music classroom was very safe. No one wanted to step out of this comfort zone to welcome the face of blood outside.

Feng Ming took out a small cake. He frowned after taking a bite: “I’m a little thirsty, how about you?”

He always ate cakes and it was a bit dry. In addition to food, humans also need water.

It was just that there was no water in the school now.

There was a small pond inside the school, but it wasn’t very clean. Maybe a floating corpse will appear. No one will want to move it yet.

The same was true for the other three.

Liang Yifei and Xie Chian still had a few bottles of yogurt in their schoolbags left in the classroom. However, that meant that they had to go out and get them.

Xie Chian got up and said, “I will go out and come back in a while.”

“Hey, Xie-ge, I’ll be with you!” Liang Yifei knew that Xie Chian will be going back to the classroom, so he quickly said that.

Although he knew that Xie Chian was very fierce, he was too thin and easy to be spotted. The more than 1.8-meter stature of Liang Yifei could save a lot of trouble.

Xie Chian paused: “Hmm.”

The two opened the door and went out.

Liang Yifei took out the last two pieces of bread in his pocket as soon as he left the room. One for himself, one for Xie Chian: “Xie-ge, here, for breakfast.”

Xie Chian took it. He finished eating neatly and quickly.

In fact, he didn’t eat slowly, but he always gave people a slow and elegant feeling.

When the two walked halfway through, someone suddenly appeared behind a pillar.

Xie Chian was about to attack instinctively, but he stopped after he saw the man’s face clearly.

“Tong Yihui?” Liang Yifei asked in surprise, “Why are you here?”

This was the building for the third year of high school. Freshmen who were unfamiliar with the terrain usually didn’t come here.

Tong Yihui looked up, revealing a pair of crying eyes.

“Teacher Deng is dead.”