Chapter 7

Xie Chian’s eyes sank.

He could tell that everyone’s nerves were already being tightened to the extreme, that their only hope was to wait for outside rescue. But if they knew that the school had long been sealed off, the consequences…

It would be unimaginable.

However, it was not also right to keep it from them. If he won’t tell them, the situation would only be worse when they would find out.

Xie Chian moved his lips. As soon as he was about to speak, he was interrupted by a cry.

“I can’t stand it anymore! I’m going home!”

It was Zhou Yiyan who had spoken. He usually had a weak sense of presence in the class. At this point, he suddenly flew into a rage and attracted everyone’s attention.

Zhou Yiyan’s face was pale. He grabbed his schoolbag and ran out the classroom.

Because of this incident, there was another moment of silence in the classroom. The class monitor continued her question before: “Xie Chian, you guys…”

Before the class monitor had finished speaking, Xie Chian reported their journey concisely: “When Liang Yifei and I went to the broadcasting room, there was no one inside. Afterwards, we went to the security room to check the surveillance and saw the death of a girl in the second-year building. No murderer was found. Also, the school gate had turned into a wall. We can’t get out.”

The tone of his speech was fast. His voice was also calm and clear, just like the news broadcaster in television. But the content of his revelation left everyone present in shock.

They understood every word clearly. How can they not understand when it was put together bluntly?

Murder cases, which were out of everyone’s reach before today, but now appear altogether. And the school gate vanished? What did it mean when it vanished? It can’t be opened?

For these people who have lived in a world where science thrived, it was difficult to imagine what kind of concept this “vanishing” was without them seeing it with their own eyes.

The only certain thing was that Xie Chian, who had done so many things in half an hour, definitely had no time to kill Li Hao.

“What’s going on? And Li Hao… Should we tell teacher first?” The study committee head, Li Jingwen, looked scared and cried.

The class monitor’s mood was gloomy: “Are you scared? Teacher is in a meeting.”

Most of the teachers have been called to a meeting right now. The content was probably to find a way to deal with this current weird situation. Although, Xie Chian assumed that they wouldn’t be able to discuss any solution.

“Hey, you tell us,” The math class representative said, “That broadcast ordered us to kill. Is it true?”

As soon as this statement came out, there was complete silence.

The math class representative was a gentleman wearing glasses, named Gao He. When he saw that everyone stared at him after he said that, he was a little embarrassed: “Um, I was just kidding, hehehe…”

This joke was not funny at all.

Everyone became frozen.

Their backs broke out in cold sweat.

At this moment, the door of the classroom was pushed open. Zhou Yiyan appeared at the door with his eyes straight, muttering: “The school gate, it’s gone…”

It’s this sentence again.

The students of third year, Class 1 were going crazy.

The sports committee head Wang Wei couldn’t bear the atmosphere: “Well, let me take the lead. Let us all go to the school gate and determine what’s happening. Don’t just hide inside the classroom and guess.”

These words were in line with people’s hearts. Everyone was originally curious about what’s going on outside, but they had learned their lesson, so no one dared to go out alone. It was best to go together. Wang Wei was a tall man, and they all felt secure when they look at him. When he proposed the idea, it was instantly seconded. The more people, the braver everyone felt.

So, the group of people went downstairs in great numbers, and only a few were left in the classroom. Some of them were Liang Yifei, Xie Chian, and Zhang Ruifeng.

Zhang Ruifeng, who had just found Li Hao’s body, was still shocked as he collapsed on a chair.

Basically, those who were left behind were all Xie Chian’s roommates. Xie Chian asked Zhang Ruifeng: “Zhang Ruifeng, you have seen Li Hao’s corpse?”

Zhang Ruifeng answered, “Don’t ask me, it’s too scary. I don’t want to remember it in my life ever again.”

He had been in close contact with Li Hao’s body, so he was the most frightened among them. Xie Chian turned his gaze towards the others. They waved their hands again and again, as if not wanting to say more.