♥ seventy six ♥

As soon as the plane landed, the boys suited up for whatever mob was waiting for them.

"Wouldn't they be waiting in Spain?" I asked, still feeling bad about all the army who would miss out.

"Word travels like wildfire Y/n," Namjoon pat my head. As if further proving his point, screams and shouting could be heard as the boys tried to make it out safely from the plane.

"Jesus christ do these people have lives? Or jobs?!" I asked no one in particular. However if I knew who would give me the answer I would've just kept my mouth shut.

"Some even take the day off for this one moment. I wouldn't just take a break I'd quit!" Sora giggled, disgusting the hell out of me. Why'd she sound like that?

I rolled my eyes and clutched onto my bag as we made our way out to the screaming fans.

"You're so lucky!"

"Wah she's pretty!"

"Ugh why do they get to travel with them?"

"I agree they don't deserve them."

"Sucks to suck," I said to one of them, making them scowl at me as I grinned beneath my hat.

They actually thought words like that would get to me? They're gonna have to try a little harder.

.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.

Just like in the plane, the car ride was absolutely silent. I could probably hear a pin drop over the air conditioning if I tried.

"Guys it's probably not that bad! I don't know what your worrying about," I assured them, trying to convince them with my not so sure smile.

Namjoon glanced up at me for a few seconds before looking back down at his lap. I looked around the circle of boys and sighed in defeat. I felt helpless watching them struggle like this.

Jin was fidgeting with his phone from beside me but wasn't doing anything on it. I rested my head on his wide shoulders, making the perfect pillow for me.

"I'm sorry we're like this Y/n. It's just...not everyday we get called into an emergency meeting like this," he apologized quietly. I hugged him tightly, grinning from ear to ear.

"Don't worry about me. Or this meeting! If anything happens to you guys, I'm gonna kick someone's ass!" I crossed my arms and showcased my best pout.

This made a few of them chuckle and all of them smile. It warmed my heart knowing at least I could cheer their spirits a little bit.

Soon enough we reached the BigHit building. We all stepped out from the car once we parked in the private underground parking lot, and hoisted our small bags onto our shoulders.

I was allowed to go with the boys because of obvious reasons while the rest of the staff took our luggage back to the studios.

I grabbed Yoongi's hand, making him flinch.

"I can feel all your worry from over here. What can I do to help?" I asked quietly. His cheeks gave off a tiny link tint of embarrasment before his grip tightened on my hand.

"Just stay with us," he mumbled, raising our intertwined hands and pressing his lips against my hand.

I nodded, hugging his arm in a sort of comfort as we made our way to the large conference room on the 2nd floor.

I didn't really understand why the boys had to put a pause on the tour and immediately go to this meeting without a single rest or bite to eat, but I guess whatever this happened to be was beyond my knowledge. I was just a worker here anyway.

All the boys hesitated once they got to the door. My heart broke, feeling all the different waves of panic radiating off of them.

I stepped in front of them all, resting my hand on the door handle.

"Let me go in first," I told them. They nodded readily but I hesitated myself.

"I'll be there. A shoulder to cry on or someone to laugh with...whatever happens," I turned to them, giving a kiss to the tense Jungkook.

"Stop worrying. You guys are bulletproof."

And with that I opened the door and froze.

What the hell is Vai doing here?

.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.

Kinda starting to feel bad for all my cliffhangers...thanks for staying with me!