Tres Marias

Tres Marías is, in Argentina, Uruguay, Brazil and the Philippines, the common name for the three stars in the "Belt of Orion" in the constellation "Orion". Orion's Belt is so easy to find in the sky, it can be used as a pointer to bring amateur astronomers to other interesting objects. Orion's Belt consists of three bright stars within the constellation Orion. 

There are several versions of stories that explain about the Tres Marias. There are those who affirm, based on the bible and other's are base on real life story and horror stories. Yet on Philippines, Tres Marias is the famous story of three sisters, who wanted to be together forever and always. Whoever comes near them will instantly face untimely death and the ones who threaten to separate them will suffer for all time. This was a curse given to them and it was a huge suffering to the family. 

I can personally take part this story to the story of my family. Ahead of me are three sisters and they don't live easily because of our parents fighting and blaming to each other. Then I was born and bring luck to them as I was a starseed who gives light and help to people but sadly, my 7-day sibling next to me died. My father put him/her in a match casing and buried at the back of our old house. 

So the story Tres Marias is found along the road leading to Clark Freeport Zone's Mabalacat Gate, three huge pine trees stood side by side. These trees were once the three haunted sisters in the story according to local urban legend.

This accident prone area gained notoriety because of the numerous accidents that occur there. Car drivers honk their horn and make the sign of the cross as they pass the trees to pay respect and as a form of asking permission to pass by their territory.
The sisters are said to live here and continue to haunt passing drivers.
If you pass this road, make sure to pay your respects and honk your horn! 

Let's go back to Orion's constellation. Remember the three stars I used to watch as a kid until I grow up? Indeed it is the Orion's belt. How funny that all of these events are so connected together to me. It was like stars are so aligned and give me signs to what's coming Or am I getting crazy, I don't know. It's too much series of events aligned to be said as a complete coincidence but then until should I suffer from this? How long can I keep up with all these things happening to me. I've grown older and getting tired. Until when should I unmasked myself to everyone. I don't really know. 

Starseed people help's humanity evolve from time to time. Some people don't know they are until the signs of the universe appear on them. Maybe this is the reason why I feel so different since I was a kid till I grew up. Maybe this could be the reason to live. Maybe there's more to this. 

NEXT PART: Ghost Kid