Ghost Kid

This part is the continuation of my travel. I've been travelling with or without my newly found friends. I have bring myself back to normal but still, there are quite some things I still get scared off. Example, horror movies so I decided to face that fear and I kept watching horror movies on Netflix and videos coming out from Youtube which are quite authentic or believable then I continued writing on these journey. 

I've been mentioning about how my dreams had a big impact to my daily life views. It's not my first time when we went to a falls somewhere far away from the city. It was a 5-hour drive going to such place and what a completely remote area and people speaking on their own dialect where not even word I knew. I was quite scared because they could backbite or plan badly on us face to face without us even knowing that tragic might happen. Thankfully, we were all safe from that trip but going into the said falls named Fekung Bula. (want to insert photos but wattpad images is meehh)

It was  such a big and a beautiful falls. Everything paid off since you have to pass countless rivers and rocky road before reaching there. Then it brings back memories of my dreams where my soul was travelling. Like I've seen the place. It was majestic. Purely enchanting. 

While I'm no used to anything, I step on some stones and take a bath on the said falls. Believe it or not, I couldn't help myself opening my eyes while I'm in the middle of the falls. As if something from above will fall on me and kill me that way. I was feeling that way because it happens on my dreams and many times of it I almost got killed. 

I had stepped on bombs, fought a bear, choked by demons, hundredths of gunshots, fall in many cliffs, stabbed by many knives etc. and the painful part is you could feel the pain and pressure on your body as if everything was real and I couldn't help but imagining it while I'm awake. It's one of the reasons why I couldn't help myself but be totally drained when someone inject some needles on me or even a simple wound and I hate that feeling so much because it felt like I'm gonna die out from it. 

The next place we've been to is the La Palmera Mountain Ridge. It is a blanket of green draped over the landscapes of Sultan Kudarat and the view was really amazing. Again it breaks my brain cells. Never been above on mountains barefoot that was my first time but these kind of settings happened many times on my Lucid dreaming of flying and I felt like a little bit of boost with my speed and glide on air would make me fly. Crazy! As much as I want it to happen. Obviously, it's never gonna happen. You're right. I'm quite the dangerous one. 

Oct. 25, 2020 - We were on a beach resort named Dagat ni Baste Hotel and Beach Resort. We were there on Friday night then weekend comes the day after and it was flooded by a lot of people where even kids are there during quarantine time. 

A moment came when everybody seems watching on one place and a woman kept on shouting then crying. We guessed that somebody might have drowned and a lifeguard is saving it since it was a resort. Minutes after the woman was still crying and so I took a glance on what really happened. 

It was a 10-year old kid. No breathing. No pulse. No lifeguards and the acting father was alone saving the kid in a very inappropriate way like he moved the body upside down then the rest of the people was watching. I was a former seafarer and we had trainings at least when it comes to AR and CPR. I tried to help the father and told him that he's killing the kid the way he do it and so he give way. 

No matter how many trainings you had, when reality stepped in, you could hardly remember all of it. Much more when a hundreds of people were watching you. The pressure is on. So I put both of my hand and started pumping the kid while other person is blowing on the other end. It was a disaster. None of my trainings worked off and my alter ego is telling me that I might could revive this kid but I might happened to break any of his little ribs. So I hesitated. 

To make it short, the kid died and I blamed myself for not properly executing the right CPR. As if I killed the boy so right away I call my father and ask if 'have I ever killed him on that way' and he said no; that it was the parent's fault for not watching over their kids. 

As we go back to each other's home, I was still thinking of the kid for the whole day. As I was in my room, moments later, I noticed one of my glasses, moved. I thought I've been seeing things again. So I left my room and decided to stay the whole day playing computer games outside. When I arrived the said computer shop where it's just in front of the hotel, the workers of the said shop right away told me that there is something paranormal happening just now. A small toy facing the computer faced the cashier! And it doesn't have any batteries installed to it! It was legit since the camera was there and so I guessed that the ghost kid might be following me all along and here we go again. Shivers down my spine again. The dilemma continues. 

NEXT PART:  The Devil Within Part III