The Church Order

On this chapter I was a first year high school student while my sister Chin is already in her graduating year. She was the class President, school year valedictorian, Supreme Student Government President, and lastly, I hate to say because she might be reading this very soon 'ha ha' - she's a beauty with her fair white skin, long hair and Chinese look.

Because of her known and influential status, I am deeply pressured since the teachers are looking up on me as well where the fact is I am totally brainless and a walking skeleton. I was too skinny in those years till I graduated. I ran as the school's first year representative of the Student Supreme Government and I won the votes for one reason; my sister was the President. She made me cry though during the interview of the runners. Damn I hate remembering it. The last question of the interview was asked by somebody but not her. 

The question was, "Why do you want to run in this position?" 

I answered, "Because I want to follow the footprints of my sister".

They all laughed. Hahaha! We'll, it's because it's supposed to be footsteps right? Anyway forget it. 

My hair at that time is brown and ugly, some hairs turned to white since my father was same. Skinny, atrocious clothing, big eyes and spotty face caused by pimples. In short I was ugly. Well not the present look. Faces changed alright?

Being brainless, I won against Special Science Class during Science Quiz contest. After the contest, I was left behind by my classmates and I was pushed to walk alone going back home. Those times, 95% of the students walked going back home. It's not too distant anyway. I was 300 meters away from my school. Walking down with my sling bag hanged and my loose shirt on, I made myself stop by a man who tends to be new from our place. I never seen him before. He stopped with his big bike on, and ask me something.

"May I ask, where is the location of your school?" he said.

It's unusual for me but I don't mind answering.

"Just right at that corner, go straight and you end up in the school you're looking for" I replied with a faint smile.

He's a big, tall guy. Age of 35 and above. He has a reddish tan color and surely looks like a father of seven kids. He's tone is deep. His voice sounds bigger than my father. He don't look me in the eyes. He keeps facing downward asking.

"Can you show me the way? I can fetch you after if it's okay." he added.

I don't feel the urgency of going back home since the anime might be showed and finished already. So I helped the guy in need. I hopped in his big bike and he started to start the engine. Upon riding, I started asking myself why do I need to show him the school if it's just that one little way and he can be in the destination. I ran a doubt while riding. While we we're about to cross the halfway, he never turned!

I corrected him and told him we missed the right way.

"It's okay we will be there later, I just need to get something". he said.

I have started to worried.

He continued that road and made a right turn in an uphill. After the uphill is already the cemetery I was talking in the previous chapter. It's already sunset. A little bit glimpse of time then it will be dark very soon. I was scared already when we reached the sloppy hill. This hill is where I experienced biking on my grade school in a mountain bike where I loss the break and push to go downhill with the maximum speed it could. Knowing it, I just closed my eyes and let my luck take over or I will end up in the bush with bones cracked. I survived that time. This time is way too different.  

I asked him to stop and told him that I need to be home because I still have house chores. I need to fetch water before dark. He said it will be fast and I will be sent home right away. I was looking around for a person somewhere. Somebody must be near. I wanted to shout for help if ever but hopes died when we reached the top and I saw no one. We reached the cemetery.