The Devil Within Part III

Something happened when I was on my vacation from college and I was at home. There's not much of activity so watching tv is something the only thing I can do. One of my sister is very loud. She act as a mother and her mouth was she. As much as knowing her like forever, being her as loud is nothing to me anymore. 

One day, while I was watching tv, she was on her mouth again. Everybody's present at home except my father who was on duty. She was yelling for something I don't really remember and I just simply told her to shut up but she didn't but then she gets louder and louder. I could simply left home and go to my neighbors or so but the moment I stood up, a mere second happened. I was not again in my control. It happened so fast that I couldn't stopped myself from moving. I know what it wants. To kill my sister. Fuck this devil within who keeps whispering me.

So right after I stood up, this bitch grabbed a chair made of bamboo which is so heavy for my little body to lift up but it's weight was like nothing. I smashed it on my sister's head like the intent was real. To kill. How in the world could I ever do such thing when she's my sister and she's there for me even she's the loudest. She protected me out from bullies when I was young and dumb. It's just a matter of three seconds, it happened really fast. Gladly, she evaded the hit on the head but her feet was there so it left broken and injured for whole month. 

Out from conscience, I left home right away because I don't understand anything that just happened and I'm pretty sure my father will be very mad at me. Right when I'm about to reach the market around 400 meters away from home, I saw Mary Jane. 

She was there walking 50 meters away from me and so I stopped myself thinking she might couldn't see or remember anything about me. She walked straight to me like I was her destination after all. I'm shocked. Like I said before, I'm so afraid of here in a whole different level. I've got goosebumps. As she come closer and closer, on my mind was like, which voice is she going to use? Will I be talking to Livia or will it be Mary Jane? As she's right there standing in front of me, she was smiling. 

So I gently asked her, "How are you? It's been so long now." 

She replied, "I'm okay, and I'm doing great".

And that was Mary Jane. We were there talking not too long but since it was Mary Jane I was comfortable. Imagine if it was Livia and she would tell me; why I missed smashing my sister's head then that would be totally weird. That was the last time I saw Mary Jane though. I still don't know the real thing happened to her as of the moment since she's not visible to anyone even to Jesse who's just in front of her house. 

I'm saying here is that, the occurrences are very rare but totally dangerous. One of the reasons I've been staying away from a lot of people and getting away to any trouble. It's as if someone really resides on me. If you remember all parts of 'The Devil Within' then you should have agreed to me as well. Out of my confusion, this happened. 

Time of quarantine in the month October year 2020 right after seeing things moved as I depicted it was the kid who's been following me, I stayed most of my time playing on the internet café. The staffs in there became my close friends and we eat and play together. So, this café is like an old building on the street of Davao City. It has 3 floors. Ground for the entrance, 2nd floor for some computer units and cashier then 3rd floor for the better computer sets with many units. 

Since it was a quarantine time, and the shop actually closes by the evening and only open by the day, there we're only few people coming in. I could stay there until late because I had the call center ID that I didn't return when I was still working with Amazon weeks ago. It was so damn quite and I'm the only one loud. As we we're talking about the paranormal things that has been happening on the shop, they actually did tried installing these applications that detects a word out from their realm and one actually catches something really close to what he was asking on it. 

Everything happened is on the 3rd floor where there is seldom people coming in during quarantine time. Staffs are telling about some movements or chairs flipping even in a hard way  of impossible from happening. 

I have mentioned that as of those time, I'm now facing these paranormal things to make everything normal for me and not to get scared by small things happening around me and indeed it was effective. One day, I copied what they did and what the ghostbusters on youtube did of how to contact ghosts with some sort of device and applications. I acted like I was a ghost hunter and everything was fun until something happened. I really thought it was the kid who's following me and that's the only thing I have in mind. So as I've been moving from corner to corner asking questions, one question was the highlight to end everything.

And that question is,

"Who are you" "What's your name" 

It gives me a chilling answer. 

"Sid. I'm Sid".

I'm dead.