Devil Cemetery

The cemetery in our place is public; which means the tombs are never uniformed and thus no maintenance is being done in here. Its location is just at the back of our Municipality. My parent's present address will actually pass-by in this cemetery which means every day, when I come back home, I will see this cemetery and will always remember what happened on those times.

Evil is lurking in that certain place. I always asked my father to close all the car windows whenever he will come and get me from marketplace to home. Neighborhoods have so many stories to tell about this place. One says, his motorcycle turned off in front of the dark cemetery one night and when he can't make it run, he noticed that the key is off, and so he just ran and left the motorcycle after noticing somebody is behind him. Many more hear says was heard from this place. I can't mention all since it's just hear says. I have no plan to scare you by hear says.

Furthermore, I am totally afraid here. This place the most. It's not because it is a cemetery but the big tree that covers the area a distance from the cemetery is way too frightening. It makes the place gloomy and dark. Whenever I go late at home and pass-by here; then I see a group of people standing in darkness for no reason, I just turned back and wait for my father to get me in the highway.

I have enough of them. I can't stand them anymore at all. Why me?

***** Livia burial cleaning*****

Livia asked for cleaning her tomb. I really thought caring these dead bodies lead's to nothing. The body is there, but the soul isn't anymore. What makes Livia so sincere with asking to clean her burial? Right?

It might be that Mrs. Alvaro's intuition was right! There's something that Livia wanted aside from cleaning her tomb!

Our group ran right away to Mary Jane's house to tell Mary Jane's mother about what our teacher have said about not letting Mary Jane's body reached this cemetery. After arriving to their house. Mary Jane was there, sitting beside her mother. We asked if the cleaning of Livia's tomb is already done. Her mother replied that he's son and a group of people is going in there now. We were relieved knowing that Mary Jane was staying at home.

Later on, her mother added that Livia said something.

"She warned us of something." Mrs. Theresa said - Mary Jane's mother.

"Livia told us. Mary Jane's body must never go to the cemetery. Devils are waiting for her body to reached that place and will enter her body aggressively. It's hard to believe, but I won't let her go anyway, so we keep her here". She added.

We're shocked once again. Mrs. Alvaro was right! And I was right, that Livia really still has goodness in her heart. For not luring Mary Jane's body out in that place. Though she was totally scared at that time. Looking at her, she's freaking out. She feels unease for the day. She keeps embracing her body and keep looking in the surrounding as if she's so afraid of something.

An hour passed, Mary Jane's brother came back from the cemetery. They have found her tomb. They cleaned it and Livia was happy with it. Seriously. I don't know, but people, maybe giving a day only for the whole year to go and visit their tombs is never enough. I can see the happiness to Livia. She was so grateful that somebody cleaned her tomb. Now I can see the connection of tombs and to their owners. Where ever is the soul of the tomb owners right now, they could feel happiness whenever somebody visited and paid attention to their tombs. You must take note of this. This is really something.

After knowing this thing, whenever we visit the tomb of our good high school friend who died in bone cancer, I lit the nearby tombs as well. It sounds funny and scary, but I think I gave happiness to them. Stepping in some tombs then sounds absurd for real. Don't do these people. Don't step in tombs. Don't lit candles as well in those tombs that you didn't know like what I did. You will never know.

My sister once found me lighting candles in a cemetery, but not from that cemetery. I as well don't know what leads me there. The name of the tomb is the family name of ours. What's the creepy part is that they saw me with somebody else with me. While I am pretty sure I was alone that time. I stop doing it after.

The worst near-death experience I had is from this cemetery. I remember him very well. The dark circles in his eyes, his big bike, his knife and his words. I still remember it all.

NEXT: THE CHURCH ORDER