Chapter 49

I can't help but think of Lin Luo's appearance of carefully protecting his stomach at the beginning, he is such a precious child, if this child is still there, can he also be carefully cared for?

Lu Yixuan is very possessive of Lin Luo, and when he knew that he was pregnant with a child for others, he wanted to desperately let him give birth to a child for himself.

This kind of emotion has nothing to do with feelings, and he doesn't love Lin Luo.

If he loved Lin Luo, he shouldn't have treated him like this, he should love Ye Mingchu who grew up with him since he was a child and said that he would always protect.

Lin Luo is nominally Lu Yixuan's wife, but in fact, she is not even a maid in the villa, and in ancient times, it was a maid in the house, attracting and waving around, doing the most despicable things.

When Lin Luo fell asleep before, his two eyebrows would stretch out, with a quiet smile on his face, but I don't know when he started, his face had a sadness that could not be dissolved, and even when he fell asleep, his eyebrows were furrowed fiercely.

Lu Yixuan reached out and touched the center of his eyebrows.

Lin Luo's eyelashes trembled slightly, and when he opened his eyes, he saw Lu Yixuan sitting in front of him, looking at him with a deep face.

Lu Yixuan saw that he was awake and leaned over: "Thirsty?" Would you like to drink water?

Lin Luomuna looked at him, without any anger on his face, which made Lu Yixuan feel inexplicably flustered, and the joy, anger and sorrow on his face seemed to disappear in an instant.

This Lin Luo was even more desperate than when he lost the child before him.

"Lu Yixuan, divorce.

Lu Yixuan, who was receiving boiling water, shook his hand after hearing these words from behind, and the boiling water accidentally splashed on the back of his hand, and a stinging pain was heard, which hurt down the skin to the heart.

"Don't even think about it.

Lin Luo's face was still lifeless, and his eyes looked dimly at the white ceiling above his head.

"Lu Yixuan, have I lost another child? Lin Luo's body was weak, and his hoarse voice was so small that he could hardly be heard.

Lu Yixuan's back stiffened: "Well, don't go out in the future, be careful at home and still get pregnant." 

"That's it... He still wants to lock him up and force him to have children, is he Lin Luo born unloved, born cheap as mud?

Lin Luo tilted his head to Lu Yixuan and put his hand on his abdomen, "If it's gone, it's gone, he shouldn't have come to this world like the last one." 

"Lin Luo, are you still thinking about your last wild species? Lu Yixuan originally thought that Lin Luo would be sad and lost for this lost child, but he didn't want him to actually think about a wild species.

"Three lives, I can't consume it, Lu Yixuan, let's divorce."

Lu Yixuan's eyes narrowed, bursting into a cold light: "Want to divorce me and go to find that wild man of yours?"

"Whatever you think.

His indifferent attitude annoyed Lu Yixuan even more, and he rushed up and grabbed Lin Luo's collar and dragged him up from the bed.

"Aren't you afraid that I will make a move against the Ning family? The white neck was stretched out with a red mark by the collar, Lin Luo tilted his neck and looked at Lu Yixuan coldly, and suddenly the corners of his mouth turned up to reveal a hint of ridicule.

"Lu Yixuan, am I not good enough? Lin Luo looked at the man in front of him, his eyes were sour, and there were tears in them but he refused to shed them, because he still remembered Lu Yixuan's words.

He told him to be obedient, listen to him, and not to cry, otherwise Ning Yuan and his father would suffer.

"Look, if you let me cry, I am not allowed to cry, if you let me give birth to you, I will give birth to you, and I will make a crotch slave under you night and night as a fertility tool." The hoarse voice made Lu Yixuan frown, he slightly released his hand to release Lin Luo, Lin Luo had no support and fell on the bed like a broken puppet.

His stomach was still cramping, and Lin Luo was tired of the pain in this body.

"Even if an inflatable doll gets dirty and someone washes it, but what about me! I'm covered in dirt and I'm a you play!

Lin Luo raised his head and looked at Lu Yixuan: "I listen to you, but my father is still dead, I have two lives, I owe you all to pay off, if you still use Ning Family Ning Yuan to threaten me, I will also divorce you!" My mother divorced my father a long time ago, the Ning family has nothing to do with me, as for Ning Yuan, I can't even redeem myself..."

Once he thought, even if he fell into the eighteenth floor of hell, was trampled on, humiliated, and treated as a commotion that could not be put on the table, but he believed that there would always be someone in this world who would hurt him and was reluctant to let him get bruised all over, that is, his father, and now his father has left him.

Lu Yixuan stood in front of him, he was too tall, and his face looked particularly gloomy in the shadow of the light.

Lin Luo is ruthless to divorce him, and he doesn't care about anyone anymore.

"Luoluo..." Lu Yixuan called his name in a low voice, and when he opened his eyes, he saw the pain that had nowhere to hide in his eyes.

Then, he smiled again, how could there be pain in Lu Yixuan's eyes, what was he suffering from?

Lu Yixuan said in a deep voice: "I didn't touch your father, your father committed suicide in prison, he has nothing to do with me, I won't divorce you, and you don't make any excuses with me."

"Yes, everything is my unreasonable, it's my fault, my dad died and the root cause is also my reason, and it has nothing to do with Mr. Lu."

Lin Luo continued in a dumb voice: "I don't want to spend time with you either, let's see you in court."

Lu Yixuan clenched his hands into fists, fiercely suppressing the anger in his heart, he was really afraid that he couldn't help but move on Lin Luo in this hospital bed and strangle him, no one had ever dared to disobey him.

The inky black pupils flashed with a dangerous light, and his gaze shifted from Lin Luo's face to his slender neck.

He reached out and pinched Lin Luo's chin with one hand, breaking his mouth open with brute force and sucking his tongue.

Lin Luo remained motionless and allowed the other party to invade, until his tongue was numb and bleeding and Lu Yixuan let go of him.

"Lin Luo, I haven't played enough with you, as long as I say no divorce, no one dares to judge!" His patience is limited, he can't listen to Lin Luo's mouth always thinking about divorce, even if he is not threatened by himself, then he has a way to imprison him by his side and tie him to his legs.

With a bang, the door was pushed open from the outside, and as soon as Ning Yuan came in, he saw Lu Yixuan pinching Lin Luo's neck, and he rushed up to knock people to the ground while Lu Yixuan was not prepared, and then pressed on him and punched him in the face.

"Lu Yixuan, you are an animal! What have you done to Luoluo!"