Chapter 181

Today it was very windy, and through the window you could see large leaves gargling down.

When Ji Shiqian went out, he instructed the housekeeper: "Lin Luo is going out today, you send the driver to send him, and secretly send someone to guard him, don't be discovered by him."

"Yes." The housekeeper nodded, and after waiting for Ji Shiqian to leave, he ordered the work to continue.

After Lin Luo finished breakfast, he put on his bag, and the driver was already waiting downstairs.

Lin Luo opened the car door and sat in, instructing the driver to go to the children's mall first.

He bought some toys, then went to the clothing area and picked out a few sets of clothes for An An.

Although An An is less than a year old, he grows quickly, so he buys them according to the size of a two-year-old child.

After buying, he moved his things to the trunk before driving to Lu Yixuan's villa.

He hadn't been here since the last time, and it had been half a year since he counted the time, and he didn't have half a good impression of this place where he had lived for four years.

But in order to see An An, he had to come here.

The villa is the same as before, the environment has not changed, but there are a few more security guards at the door.

After seeing Lin Luo, the security guard opened the door.

An An, who was playing with toys in the hall of the villa, immediately crawled over excitedly as soon as he heard the sound of the car.

Lu Yixuan picked up An An with one hand and walked to the gate, and when he saw Lin Luo's figure, An An in his arms excitedly shouted: "Dad, dad..."

An An called his father while offering a soft body while waving in Lin Luo's direction.

Lin Luo took down the toys and clothes he bought for An An from the trunk.

"Dad."

Hearing the voice, Lin Luo's body froze, and he turned to look at An An in Lu Yixuan's arms.

Lu Yixuan hugged An An and walked over, "You hold the child, I'll take it."

Lin Luo walked over and held An An tightly in his arms.

An An hugged his father's neck tightly, kissed his father on the face without hesitation, and was so happy that his little mouth couldn't be closed.

"Luo Luo, come into the house."

Lin Luo was very cold to him, like treating a stranger, but he didn't care.

Nothing makes him happier than being with his children and loved ones.

After Lin Luo entered, An An stretched out his little finger to point to a room, and said in his mouth: "Go."

Lin Luo walked over and pushed open the door, this was a children's room exactly like the room in his home.

Whether it is the furniture or the toys on the floor, they are all copied.

Lin Luo put An An on the carpet, An An pouted his little butt and climbed quickly, holding a toy in his hand and handing it to him, wanting him to play with him.

Lu Yixuan stood at the door and looked at the warm scene in front of him, only feeling that his nose was a little sour.

Lin Luo squatted to play with An An's toys, because of the smiling expression, the line of his chin was very vivid and beautiful.

The sunlight coming in from outside the window shone on him, making his fair skin like cream.

He was slender, and he seemed to have lost a lot of weight in the past few days, and when he squatted down, his collar slid down, revealing two delicate collarbones.

Lu Yixuan's heart moved, and he felt the urge to hug him fiercely, but he knew that if he really did that, Lin Luo would dislike him even more.

He had to hold back now and not touch him.

Lu Yixuan asked softly, "What do you want to eat at noon today?" Seeing

that Lin Luo didn't answer, Lu Yixuan licked his dry lips, "I see that you seem to have lost weight recently, let the chef prepare a few dishes you like."

"You don't have to prepare it for me, I can't stand it." After a while, Lin Luo said in an extremely low voice.