Chapter 173

Lu Yixuan stood not far away, watching Lin Luo's emotions lose control, watching him cry with red eyes, and then watching him collapse to the ground.

Lu Yixuan clenched his fingers, a layer of blue-white had appeared between his knuckles, and his raised feet did not rush towards Lin Luo in the end.

Ji Shiqian hugged Lin Luo's body and walked over, and Lu Yixuan said, "I will pick An An up this afternoon." Ji Shiqian raised his eyes, and a cold light burst out in his eyes: "Lin Luo will hate you for the rest of his life." Hate? Hearing this word, Lu Yixuan chuckled in his heart, sometimes it is better to hate than to forget, compared to Lin Luo's hatred for him, what he didn't want to see was that Lin Luo and Ji Shiqian were happy together and gradually forgot him.

"You're no better." Lu Yixuan said in a deep voice, "You bought the lawyer behind your back to say that Lin Luo has mental illness, but it is much more ruthless than me. Ji Shiqian suddenly frowned, and his blue eyes were gloomy.

......

Outside the courtroom, those observers who came whispered, as if discussing something, and pointed at Lin Luo who came out one by one, with a very disgusting expression.

In the hospital, Lin Luo was lying on a snow-white bed, he was wearing a single coat, but his body was covered with a winter quilt on a hot day.

Lin Luo curled up on the bed, his body was already sweating, but his mouth was still cold.

Ji Shiqian sat on the edge of his bed, wanting to reach into the quilt to hold his hand, as soon as his fingertips touched him, Lin Luo began to struggle unconsciously, dragging his nasal voice and saying hoarsely: "Cold, don't touch me."

Lin Luo's body was hot, but his mouth was cold, probably because his heart was cold, which would cause his entire body to be cold.

Ji Shiqian lay down and hugged Lin Luo's thin body, coaxing: "It's not cold, it's not cold with me with you."

Lin Luo moved his lips, but didn't say anything, he was really too tired, so tired that he couldn't even lift his eyelids.

Ji Shiqian leaned into his ear and whispered, "Sleep."

Lin Luo unconsciously grabbed Ji Shiqian's collar and fell asleep like this.

When Lin Luo woke up, there was no one around him, he didn't know how long he had slept, and when he opened his eyes, it was quite dark and he didn't know if it was morning or evening.

The dim room, the narrow space, the air with disinfectant water, he seemed to be separated from the whole world, hiding alone in this corner of the place, escaping everything he was not willing to face.

Lin Luo, how are you living more and more densely?

No, he seems to have been like this all the time, and when things happen, he can't solve anything.

The more he thought about it, the more his head hurt, his stomach also churned and convulsed, and the things in his eyes were a little unreal, as if the air around him had melted, which made him have the illusion of suffocation.

The mobile phone suddenly rang at this time, Lin Luo looked for the voice and touched it on the cabinet on the right, Lin Luo pressed the call button, and then heard Qin Yao greet him with a smile, "Mr. Lin, I have tomorrow off, can I come to see you and An An?"

Lin Luo opened his mouth, his nose was sour, and his throat couldn't make a sound as if he was stuck by something sharp.

Seeing that Lin Luo didn't answer, Qin Yao continued over there: "Mr. Lin, don't you have a signal on any side?" Can you hear me?

Lin Luo raised his neck and opened his eyes forcefully to stop tears from flowing out.

Qin Yao muttered, "Could it be that my signal is not good?" Mr. Lin, wait a minute, I'll change to a place with a signal.

Lin Luo bit his lower lip fiercely, then cleared his throat and said in a calm voice: "Qin Yao, An An is no longer there.

Qin Yao was silent for a few seconds, and then asked with a trembling voice, "Did Mr. Ji take it out to play?"

"No, it's that I'm no longer qualified to stay An'an." After saying this, Lin Luo directly hung up the call and turned off the phone.

Lin Luo threw the mobile phone to the side casually, and the mobile phone fell on the ground and made a "pop-" sound, which sounded particularly harsh in the silent and narrow ward.

Lin Luo lay back on the bed tremblingly, Mu Ran looked at the ceiling glowing with white light, paralyzing himself not to think about Lu Yixuan, not to think about Ji Shiqian, and not to think about An An.

I don't know how long it took, there were footsteps outside the door getting closer and closer, and then he heard the sound of the door being unscrewed.

Ji Shiqian walked in, pressed the light in the ward, and looked at Lin Luo.

Lin Luo had already woken up, and when he saw him again, he raised his hand to cover his eyes, seemingly unwilling to see him.

Ji Shiqian showed a bitter smile, stretched out one hand to touch Lin Luo's forehead, and gently took Lin Luo's hand off his eyes with the other hand.

"It's still burning." Ji Shiqian turned out the fever-reducing medicine and poured a glass of water for Lin Luo, "Here, take the medicine." Ji Shiqian refused to mention An An's affairs, and patiently fed Lin Luo after eating the medicine.

Lin Luo opened his mouth and swallowed the pills, and drank a few more sips of water to smooth the medicine.

Lin Luo breathed a sigh of relief and said in a dumb voice, "Can I still see An An in the future?" Ji

Shiqian was stunned, his eyes looked at Lin Luo with some stunned, he thought that Lin Luo would cry and ask him where An An was after waking up, but he didn't expect him to say this sentence so calmly, as if nothing had happened.

Seeing that Ji Shiqian didn't say anything, Lin Luo said again: "An An, it's already been taken away by Lu Yixuan..."

Ji Shiqian let out a "hmm".

Under the white light, Lin Luo's face was unusually haggard: "An An is a child of my Lin family, I already knew this, I shouldn't have let An An have your surname in the first place, what's so good about surname Ji?" Saying that, Lin Luo laughed at himself, did not look at Ji Shiqian, closed his eyes and fell asleep.

Many men think that they can be together forever when they get married, think that if they are married, the other party can always belong to him, even if they do not go to business, there will be no situation, and subconsciously think that others will stay in place and never leave.

The mobile phone in his pocket vibrate, and Ji Shiqian looked back and saw that it was Qin Yao who called him.

Ji Shiqian walked out of the ward, stood in the aisle and answered the phone.

Qin Yao did not ask Lin Luo's situation on the phone, but directly asked where Ji Shiqian was.

Ji Shiqian hesitated and told the other party the address of the hospital.