Chapter 130

After dealing with Ye Mingchu, Ji Shiqian asked Xiao Wuding to fly to City C as the earliest.

He has always remembered Lin Luo in his heart, thinking about him every day, wanting to see his face, wanting to listen to his voice, thinking that he is about to go crazy, and he can't wait to come to Lin Luo immediately.

It only takes eight hours to see Lin Luo by plane, but his heart has been in a trance all day, and he is faintly uneasy in his heart, and he always feels that something will happen.

After getting off the plane in City C, the time was exactly six o'clock in the morning, and Lin Luo should still be sleeping lazily at this time.

He went to the place where he usually bought porridge, bought Lin Luo's favorite meat porridge, and specially asked the assistant to go to the cake shop to choose Lin Luo's favorite dessert.

After lining up to buy porridge, the assistant had not yet returned, he went back to the apartment first.

The moment he pushed the door open, Ji Shiqian found that something was wrong, the room was dark, and it was quiet as if no one lived.

At six o'clock at this time, the maid had already got up to prepare breakfast, why was it so quiet?

The more I think about it, the more my scalp feels numb.

Ji Shiqian turned on the light and called: "Luo Luo, I'm back."

No one responded to him.

He called again: "Buns." The room was still quiet, so silent that it was disturbing.

He rushed to the bedroom and pushed open the door, the bed was neat, and it didn't look like someone had slept in at all.

People are gone, not even dogs.

There is only one possibility...

Ji Shiqian opened the wardrobe, and sure enough, there were a few clothes missing, as well as luggage placed under the wardrobe.

Ji Shiqian leaned against the wall, cold all over his body.

He couldn't imagine, and couldn't figure it out at all, that Lin Luo would leave without any preparation.

Obviously, they only sent a text message two days ago, Ji Shiqian rushed into the monitoring room like crazy, and the monitor was manipulated and changed the day after he left.

Fear suddenly occupied his body, and Ji Shiqian blinked his eyes and found that his brain was somewhat deprived of oxygen at this time, resulting in some flowers in front of his eyes.

He sat helplessly in the dark monitoring room, his mind was still in a very chaotic state, he couldn't understand, obviously before he left, Lin Luo also promised him that he would wait for him to come back, why when he came back, the person disappeared.

He anxiously called Lin Luo, still in that cold voice.

"The number you are calling is on the call, please dial again later."

Ji Shiqian put down his mobile phone, hugged his head and grabbed the hair on the back of his head hard, resisting the urge to cry.

Lin Luo is holding a dog with a big belly, where can he go?

......

The winter in the south came and went quickly, Lin Luo's heavy down jacket had been taken off, changed into a thin cotton jacket, and sat in the living room balcony to bask in the sun and blow the warm breeze.

Unconsciously, the pregnancy period has been seven months, the belly is bulging and round, and even the belly button is flattened.

Qin Yao had just returned from shopping outside, looking at Lin Luo, who was blowing in the wind and not covering a thin blanket, she sighed and her eyes complained.

She went back to the bedroom and took out a thin blanket and put it on Lin Luo's body.

"Mr. Lin, how many times have I told you, don't see the sun come out these days, but the weather is still cold, you are very easy to catch a cold."

Lin Luo raised his head and smiled: "I'm fine."

"You're fine, but you have to think about the child in your belly."

Lin Luo touched his stomach, and his expression was a little soft.

On the fifth day that Qin Yao came to work here, he knew that Lin Luo was pregnant with a child.

When Lin Luo told her at that time, she was still a little worried that she was afraid.

So he said to Qin Yao that if he didn't want to stay here as a nanny, he could leave, and his salary would be settled on a daily basis in the past few days.

Qin Yao's eyes showed a little surprise after hearing this, and he quickly lowered.

Lin Luo had been staring at her expression carefully, this was the second time he had encountered someone who did not show a strange disgust reaction on his face after learning that his man was pregnant.

Qin Yao eventually stayed and continued to work, not saying a word about his pregnancy.

But compared to the previous work, I became more careful and paid attention to the food.

The two got along for half a month, and Qin Yao felt that the thin man in front of him had something on his mind, and from time to time he would stare at a photo in his mobile phone.

Sometimes it's an hour to watch, and if she hadn't reminded me, I would have been able to watch it all day.

She once glanced at it curiously, and in the mobile phone album was a very handsome man, half-race, and a pair of eyes were particularly charming.

Just looking at the photo, you can feel that the man's eyes are full of affection.

Qin Yao secretly shook his head and thought to himself, most of the men who seem affectionate on the surface are scumbags.

She had a bold idea in her heart, the man in the photo was the father of the baby in Lin Luo's belly.

Lin Luo was probably deceived by the scumbag and fled to this remote rural town.

Think about it, the man that Lin Luo can't forget is really a good person, how could he leave Lin Luo, who is seven months pregnant, here, and not listen to it?