Chapter 117

"Yixuan... The audio is also fake, I love you so much, how can I betray you and sleep with other people? Ye Mingchu's expression was still pitiful.

It's just that under such a simple and harmless appearance, only he knows the femme fatale heart.

The man's fingers pinched tighter, the force was great, Ye Mingchu was so painful that tears came out, and it went down the corner of his eyes on Lu Yixuan's fingers.

"Yixuan, you hurt me."

Lu Yixuan coldly hooked his lips, and his cold face could not see a trace of pity, only disgust.

"At the beginning of tomorrow, your eyes can't fool me."

In the dark pupils, there is no longer as clear as before, and now only covetousness remains.

The person in this video is now 80% sure that it is Ye Mingchu, who put a green hat on him behind his back and poked it out in front of so many people on his wedding day.

Lu Yixuan felt that he had lost face, considering that in front of many media, Lu Yixuan resisted the urge not to strangle him.

He took a deep breath and considered solving the situation at the scene first, and then confronted Ye Mingchu.

He grabbed the host's microphone and faced the guests below.

When the reporter saw the big news in front of him, he surrounded Lu Yixuan.

Countless flashes shone on his face, and his eyes were black and white.

One by one, the reporters were not afraid of death and asked tricky and strange questions, and their aggressive appearance was like treating Lin Luo at the beginning.

"Mr. Lu, is the person on the video Mr. Ye?"

"Do you know what the relationship between Mr. Ye and the person in the video is?"

"Mr. Lu, how do you feel about this happening at your wedding?"

"..."

Fortunately, at this time, the security department came over in time and surrounded the reporter and separated from Lu Yixuan.

Lu Yixuan gritted his teeth, his voice was low and hoarse, trying his best to suppress his hidden emotions, and his eyes were sharp.

"The video is deliberately done by someone, just to embarrass me at the wedding scene, everyone knows that I have been in love with Ming Chu for many years, how could he betray me, the person on this video is definitely not him."

Ji Shiqian stood behind the crowd, and laughed on the spot after listening to Lu Yixuan's remarks, just like that, he deceived himself.

One loves to act, one accompanies the actor, and it is really a pair of "bi" people who are a match made in heaven.

The bodyguard next to him pushed away the crowd and squeezed a way out for Ji Shiqian, who had a playful smile on his face, his blue eyes were blue to black at this time, as deep as the sea under the night.

Lu Yixuan's voice paused, his eyes narrowed and a cold light burst out, and the eyes of the two collided in midair.

Those present seemed to feel the smell of gunpowder from their breath.

Ji Shiqian walked unhurriedly in front of Lu Yixuan, "Lu Yixuan, I've known each other for so many years, and I won't say a word about how I get married."

Lu Yixuan's black eyes were like ice and snow, and it was terrifyingly cold.

"You are not welcome here."

Ji Shiqian smiled: "I also prepared a few big gifts, you actually don't welcome me, but I'm not a stingy person, even if you don't wait to see me, but I still have to send favors."

After that, Ji Shiqian took out a voice recorder from his bag and pressed it, and a sound was broadcast from it.

This passage was a conversation he had with Ye Mingchu when he first returned to City A and City C.

"Ji Shiqian, I promise to cooperate with you."

"Really?" After a while, Ji Shiqian's voice came from inside, "Even if your legs and hands are broken, you don't mind?"

"As long as you can divorce Lin Luo and Yi Xuan, so that he no longer appears in front of Yi Xuan, I will dispose of it at your disposal."