chapter 165

After Lin Luo went out, he received an email, and he clicked on it to see that it was sent to him by a stranger.

——Luo Luo, I want to meet you, and I will wait for you at the xx restaurant at twelve noon tomorrow.

Looking at the content, no need to guess who it was, Lin Luo threw the mobile phone on the bed irritably.

A moment later, another email came.

——It's about An An's upbringing, I hope you can come, let's talk about it in person, I think you don't want to make a big deal out of it.

Lin Luo breathed sluggishly, and a pair of hands clasped together.

He knew that Lu Yixuan would not give up, and Lin Luo didn't know what Lu Yixuan wanted to talk to him about, but he knew that it must not be that simple.

Do you want to tell Ji Shiqian?

Lin Luo secretly shook his head, if he let Ji Shiqian know about this, he would definitely deal with it personally, according to the character of the two of them to fight when they met, I was afraid that it would be self-defeating at that time.

After hearing the sound of water in the bathroom, Lin Luo subconsciously deleted the email.

The next day, Ji Shiqian went to work, Lin Luo took the child to get up and handed it to his sister-in-law, and he changed his clothes and went out.

He went early and wanted to settle things out sooner.

When Lin Luo arrived, Lu Yixuan had been waiting for a long time, he specially wore the clothes Lin Luo bought for him before, a casual suit, the clothes were still brand new, and he didn't wear them once.

The clothes fit very well, lining his long body like jade, Pan Ran handsome.

"Luo Luo." Seeing Lin Luo, Lu Yixuan quickly stood up, he called his name affectionately, and his eyes kept staring at his familiar face.

Hearing Lu Yixuan call him so kindly, Lin Luo only felt that his scalp was numb, and he walked over and sat on Lu Yixuan's side to avoid his hot gaze.

"You didn't reply to me last night, I thought you wouldn't come."

Lin Luo just glanced at him lightly, and his tone was sneering: "Didn't you say that if I don't come, you won't make a big deal out of it?"

Lu Yixuan's face froze, and sure enough, Lin Luo was angry with his "threat".

He hung his head, his eyes just caught a glimpse of the ring on Lin Luo's left ring finger, his eyes shrank significantly, and his eyes seemed to condense a wind and snow, cold to the extreme.

The heart was also very uncomfortable, as if it had been whipped, and it hurt violently.

Lu Yixuan shifted his gaze without a trace, holding the menu next to him: "What do you want to eat?" This restaurant has a lot of dishes that you like.

Lin Luo shook his head, he came today just to talk to him about An An'an, what kind of mood to eat.

"I'm not here to eat with you today."

Lu Yixuan ticked a few strokes on the menu, handed them to the waiter, and then raised his head to look at Lin Luo, his former wife, with warmth in her eyes that she had never had before.

"Luo Luo and Ji Shiqian divorce, you take An An back to me."

Lin Luo was stunned as if he had been struck by lightning, his eyes full of doubt and shock.

He looked at Lu Yixuan, looked him up and down, and saw that his eyes were black under his sockets, his face was haggard, and his eyes were full of red blood, which looked like he hadn't woken up.