Chapter 111

Ji Shiqian's back appeared in front of his eyes.

He watched the driver come out and say two words to Ji Shiqian, and finally opened the door for him.

Lin Luo's whole person was attached to the railing, and he stood on tiptoe and looked down: Ji Shiqian, can you turn back and let me take one last look at you?

The moment Ji Shiqian got into the car, he suddenly turned around, he looked at a window upstairs, he couldn't see inside, but he could feel Lin Luo lying by the window looking at him.

He smiled, shook his hand in that direction, and sat in.

Lin Luo bit his hand and unconsciously burst into tears.

This may be the last time we will see each other.

The bun sensed Lin Luo's sadness, and it whined twice and rubbed his knee with its head.

Lin Luo squatted down with great effort, hugged the head of the bun, and said in a dumb voice: "We are also leaving." Ji Shiqian was using his mobile phone to order something, and he looked at the time above.

It took ten days to see Lin Luo.

The heart beat violently, and the heart was inexplicably flustered.

He rubbed his heart until he crumpled the layer of clothing before he lowered his hand.

Lin Luo is at home, there is a dog and someone to accompany him, it should be fine, there is a monitor at home and someone handed, and no one will tie him up.

Ji Shiqian took two breaths and slowly squeezed out the uneasiness in his heart.

Ji Shiqian first went to the place where Han Ming was being held, and before he got closer, he heard a dog barking inside, and the dog sound was mixed with several hoarse screams of men.

In this eerie cold wind, it sounds strange.

The driver shrugged his shoulders and took out an umbrella from the car to support Ji Shiqian.

The two walked in, and the guard's subordinates opened the door, and a rotten and fishy smell came to their faces.

The driver gritted his teeth and forced himself to vomit, he secretly glanced at Ji Shiqian, and saw that his face did not change.

Sighing in his heart, he was worthy of being the heir of the Ji family.

The subordinate took the two of them in, pressed the light button on the wall, and for a moment the dark room was illuminated by the light.

Ji Shiqian's eyes glanced over, in a huge iron cage.

The cage was divided into two areas with a fence, and Han Ming was trapped in the corner, like an airless balloon, lying limply on the ground.

He was covered in blood, and his hair was coagulated into dry blood clots.

And the most terrifying thing is the man's legs, which are full of wounds from the knee down, and you can vaguely see a pile of white bones under rotten flesh.

The guards seemed to have seen it earlier, and they felt a remote control from their bodies, and I don't know what button they pressed, and the fence in the middle opened.

The black Tibetan mastiff opened its bright red mouth and rushed towards Han Ming, Han Ming was so frightened that he was stuck in the cage, but his two feet still couldn't dodge, and he was bitten by the Tibetan mastiff, and the scene was extremely bloody.

The driver took a breath and lowered his head and did not dare to look.

Ji Shiqian walked closer; his expression tinged with interest.

"Little boy, sit down."

After hearing Ji Shiqian's words, the black Tibetan mastiff named Xiaoqian obediently released its mouth, retreated its huge body, and sat down obediently.

When he got closer, he found that Han Ming seemed to be crazy, his pupils were dilated, and he shook his head vigorously and said no, saying that he was wrong.

Can a wrong sentence justify the sins he committed? I want to be beautiful.

"Drag people out, bandage the wounds and take them away."

When his subordinates heard this, they immediately opened the cage, pulled out the delirious Han Ming, and simply wrapped the wound on his leg with gauze.