Chapter 131

Qin Yao: "In three months, the baby will be born."

"yes, time flies so fast."

When Lin Luo laughed, his eyes were particularly simple like a child, which made people feel warm when they saw it.

"Mr. Lin, what are you going to do after giving birth?"

"Raise him."

"No, I want to ask the child's own father..."

Lin Luo said lightly: "The child's biological father has died.

"Ah-" The air froze at this moment.

Qin Yao realized that he had asked the wrong thing, it turned out that the person in the photo was dead.

"I'm sorry." She nodded apologetically towards Lin Luo.

"I'm okay."

The more Lin Luo pretended not to care, the more distressed she was, he should love the child's father very much, otherwise he would not have been staring at it every day.

"Mr. Lin, people can't be resurrected from death, don't be sad."

Lin Luo skimmed his face: "I'm not sad, I don't love him."

Qin Yao was stunned, and subconsciously asked: "Then you still stare at it every day."

Lin Luo wondered in his heart, when did he stare at Lu Yixuan every day? He hasn't even thought about it since he came here.

Qin Yao noticed something was wrong from the expression on his face, and she asked, "The photos you see every day, aren't they the child's father?"

"If it is... That's it.

Lin Luo's face still had a smile, but the smile did not reach the bottom of his eyes, and his eyes were full of loneliness.

Qin Yao choked on his throat, not knowing how to comfort this lonely man.

"You love him so much."

Lin Luo lowered his eyes, shook his head after a moment and said, "I don't deserve him."

Even loving him is not worthy, Ji Shiqian is too good, he has a better way to go, and the person who accompanies him should not be someone like him who is carrying someone else's child.

"He likes you, you like him, and the feelings are equal, aren't they? What is not worthy? Qin Yao graduated from university, her mother and fetus are single, although she has never been in love, but she also knows some.

"Feelings are indeed so simple, but if it involves family, career, and society, it is another matter."

Qin Yao nodded as if he understood something.

He asked, "Then aren't you going to see him?"

Lin Luo replied, "It's best, never see it in your life."

Qin Yao thought at first that Lin Luo was deceived by a man, so he hid here to give birth alone, and after understanding it today, he knew that things were not so simple.

Qin Yao accompanied Lin Luo to go for a pregnancy test, a small clinic, the doctor is a relative of hers, very reliable.

It has long been not a miracle for a man to have a child, and there are a few things that have appeared on the news alone, although they are not strange, but they are rare enough, and there are only a few columns throughout the country.

After listening to Qin Yao, the doctor glanced at Lin Luo's stomach a few more times.

He didn't expect that he could actually meet a pregnant man, and he was seven months old.