Chapter 95

There was great pain intertwined in his body, and he lowered his head and took a hard breath, and the indescribable emotions filled his heart, making his eyes slightly red.

He was thinking, what kind of heart did Lin Luo have to negotiate a divorce with Lu Yixuan and then come to his bed?

Lin Luo's pain was hidden in his heart, like a small puddle, he saw and knew what it was, but he didn't know how deep it was, and he couldn't understand the suffering of the people in it.

And after reading these materials, he seemed to understand why Lin Luo was so desperate, so desperate that he didn't want to wake up.

Lin Luo's heart disease for so many years may have no cure.

Ji Shiqian suddenly disgusted himself, because he had spoiled Lin Luo just like Lu Yixuan.

Ji Shiqian put down the information in his hand, he held Lin Luo's hand, lowered his head and pressed his forehead to the back of his hand, feeling the beating of his pulse.

Taking a slight breath, for the first time in my life, I felt so afraid, afraid that a person would disappear from my eyes.

"Luo Luo, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done those things to you in the first place, and I shouldn't have used you to take revenge on Lu Yixuan. His heart twitched sorely, and he regretted it, wondering if Lu Yixuan would have a trace of regret when he saw the current Lin Luo.

I regret forcing a good Lin Luo into this look.

When Ji Shiqian went out, several doctors were still standing at the door, and his face suddenly became ugly.

On the seventh day of Lin Luo's coma, Ji Shiqian finally couldn't help but lose his temper.

He has always pretended to be gentle, and once he is angry, he can't control the thunder and rage, his bloodthirsty eyes are glued to everyone present, and his forehead is bruised.

He didn't say a word, but it was enough to make everyone present tremble.

"Tell me what to do, how to wake him up. The voice was filled with trembling with panic.

The air was silent, and a psychiatrist spoke at this time: "Ji Shao, Mr. Lin, does he have any people and things he likes or cares about?" Ji Shiqian was speechless for a while, everything Lin Luo liked disappeared, and the people he cared about also died, and the only thing he could think of was the little golden retriever called Bun.

It's just that the little golden retriever is seriously injured, and it is not known whether it can be saved.

"Ji Shao, you accompany him more, talk to him more, let him have the will to survive, and it is best to find his relatives together and accompany him together, it should be better."

A good relative for Lin Luo, judging from the information, only his cousin Ning Yuan, who grew up with Lin Luo, knows more or less about Lin Luo and knows what he cares about.

......

After Ning Yuan heard that Lin Luo had an accident, the white coat on his body did not have time to change, and hurriedly followed Ji Shiqian's people and left.

He inquired about Lin Luo's situation in the car, knowing that Lin Luo's condition was very bad, and he didn't expect to see such an emaciated Lin Luo after rushing to the hospital.

He was full of fragility, like a porcelain doll that would shatter when touched.

When Ning Yuan saw Ji Shiqian push the door in, his face suddenly became difficult to see, and his dark pupils stared at Ji Shiqian's face deadly: "You harmed Luo Luo like this?"

Ji Shiqian's expression was a little dull and tired, and he looked at Ning Yuan and shook his head and said, "It's not me, it's Lu Yixuan." Ning Yuan breathed heavily, as a doctor, he had always been calm and underestimated life and death, and at this moment, he moved the idea of wanting to kill Lu Yixuan, a beast.

After a while, the doctors came in one after another, Ning Yuan talked to them one by one, every time the doctor said a word, his face turned white, and by the time they finished explaining all the situation, Ning Yuan's face was completely pale.

He is also a doctor, and he knows how dangerous Lin Luo's body is now.

He pinched his palm, looked at Ji Shiqian, who was sitting on the side of Lin Luo's bed, and asked with red eyes: "What did Lu Yixuan do to him to force him to this point?"

Lin Luo, who used to be gentle and casual, lively and smiling, will one day be forced to die, Ning Yuan can't figure it out, can't imagine that there would be a cruel person like Lu Yixuan in the world to wantonly hurt Lin Luo.

His mind is full of Lin Luo, who loves to laugh, and Lin Luo, who is trying to survive.

He was so strong, he finally survived to divorce Lu Yixuan and have a new life, but he didn't expect to be destroyed by Lu Yixuan in the blink of an eye.

As soon as he thought of this, Ning Yuan's heart was like a knife.

Ji Shiqian felt that his heart was pinched hard by a hand, and he was a little breathless.

"I didn't protect him. "If he hadn't gone out at that time and had been accompanying Lin Luo at home, then Lin Luo wouldn't have had an accident.

He really should have beaten Lu Yixuan to death at that time, instead of letting him leave like that.

Ji Shiqian asked, "Is there any way you can make him wake up?" Lin Luo's body gradually lost weight, lying on the hospital bed for a week, the whole person seemed to have only a handful of bones left, and the only place with flesh on the whole body was a circle of abdomen.

Ning Yuan shook his head helplessly, now Lin Luo was bent on asking for death, then no one could control it.

"I'll talk to him, you go out. Feeling the obvious hostility on Ning Yuan, Ji Shiqian was stunned for a moment, and then turned to leave.

Ning Yuan lowered his eyes to look at Lin Luo's calm sleeping face, and he stretched out his hand and slowly held his slightly cool fingers.

He hadn't seen Lin Luo for a long time, because of the divorce case, Lin Luo was completely chilled by the Ning family, and Ning Yuan also felt guilty about Lin Luo and did not dare to take the initiative to find him.

Knowing that after his divorce, he only happily dialed his mobile phone and said two condolences, how is he doing.

As for how he divorced Lu Yixuan, Lin Luo did not say that he did not ask.

He originally thought that not asking would be good to Lin Luo, but as a result, he didn't know anything now, not even the relationship between Ji Shiqian and Lin Luo.

"I'm sorry, Luo Luo... I'm sorry..." A bitter smile appeared at the corner of Ning Yuan's mouth, and he held Lin Luo's hand and put it to his lips, "Luo Luo, brother is here, can you open your eyes and see if I can?" 

Every time he said a word, the more sour his heart became, Lin Luo's eyes were still closed to death, and he still had a faint heartbeat, but he felt that Lin Luo was like dying, as if he was unwilling to open his eyes again.

"Luo Luo, do you remember Uncle Lin's words? If you don't remember, then I'll say it again for him, no matter what, you must live strongly.

"Luo Luo, you are so kind, how can you bear to die and make us suffer, Uncle Lin is still watching you in the sky, how can you bear to make him sad?" Ji Shiqian didn't go far, he left a slit in the door after he went out, leaned against the wall and listened to the sound inside, Ning Yuan with a choked pleading, as if a knife was inserted into his eardrum, his brain thundered, and he wanted to shed tears unbearably.

If Ning Yuan couldn't wake up Lin Luo, then he really didn't know what else to use.

The news finally came from the pet hospital, telling Ji Shiqian that the little golden retriever was out of danger and was now fine.

Ji Shiqian was slightly relieved, Lin Luo loved bags so muchSon, if he knew that the bun was not dead, he might be able to wake up.

With a faint hope, Ji Shiqian asked people to bring the bun over, and he, who had never touched a dog before, took the bun in his arms and sat on Lin Luo's bed.

"Luo Luo, quickly open your eyes to see who has come to see you, it's a bun, the bun is still there, it's healthy." As soon as Bun Zi saw Lin Luo, he was about to break free from Ji Shiqian's embrace and rush to him, but was caught by a hand.

Ji Shiqian touched the head of the bun and said, "Your mother is still sick, don't make trouble with him." Bun blinked a pair of black bean eyes and tilted his head with his tongue, he looked at Ji Shiqian and then at Lin Luo, who was lying on the bed without moving, and shouted at Lin Luo twice, and after seeing that Lin Luo had not reacted, he felt that something was wrong.

The tail of the bun did not wag, nor did he stick out his tongue, but just looked at Lin Luo's barking, and seemed to be a little unable to figure out why Lin Luo couldn't get up and touch its head.

The sound made by the bun was like crying, and Ji Shiqian listened to it, and the more sour his heart became.

The next day, Lin Luo still did not respond, Ji Shiqian opened the window in the ward to let the balcony and breeze pour in, and he sat on the edge of Lin Luo's bed as usual.

The whole ward was lifeless, the doctor was helpless, and Ning Yuan had no choice, staying up all night, his eyes were covered with fine red blood, and he looked red.

Ji Shiqian gritted his teeth and dialed Lu Yixuan's phone, and it took a long time for the other party to pick it up.

"Lu Yixuan, if you were in front of me, I would definitely beat you to death, why don't people like you go to hell. Before Lu Yixuan could speak, Ji Shiqian took the lead in cursing.

Lu Yixuan's tone was neither cold nor hot: "You called just to talk to me about this?"

Ji Shiqian sneered, and involuntarily clenched his phone: "Lin Luo is dying."

Lu Yixuan breathed heavily, and his ears buzzed.

Unsure, he asked again: "What did you say?"

"Lin Luo is dying. Ji Shiqian laughed coldly, "Lu Yixuan, you are satisfied, you finally forced him to death."

Ji Shiqian took a deep breath: "Lu Yixuan, I thought I was ruthless enough, but I didn't expect you to be ruthless than me, how can you bear to force him like this?"

Lu Yixuan trembled his voice: "I don't believe it."

When he left, Lin Luo was fine, how come it was only a week, Ji Shiqian told others that he was about to die.

He didn't believe it, Lin Luo had survived for so many years, and he didn't die, how could he die because of that night?

"Ji Shiqian, you lied to me, do you want to see me angry or do you want to see me regret and be sad?

"I lied to you? So do you want to take a look? Ji Shiqian trembled, he clicked on the video chat and pointed the camera at Lin Luo's face.

Lu Yixuan looked at the pale sleeping face, his pupils trembled slightly, he opened his mouth to call Luo Luo, but found that he couldn't make a sound, and his throat seemed to be choked.

He didn't believe that this was Lin Luo, or more accurately, he didn't believe that Lin Luo would lie lifeless on the hospital bed like this.

Ji Shiqian said in a hoarse voice: "Lu Yixuan, Lin Luo can't wake up, do you know what the doctor said?"

His gaze looked at Lin Luo and touched his emaciated cheeks: "The doctor said that he had no will to survive and was bent on death."