Chapter 80

"Lu Yixuan, what do you have in your life that you can't ask for?"

Lu Yixuan stared at a line of words, his pupils shrunk, the bruises on his forehead were exposed, and the arterial blood vessels on his neck jumped protrusively.

"Release him! Ji Shiqian: "Then you take Lin Luo in exchange, Ye Mingchu and Lin Luo you can only choose one, there is no such thing as killing two birds with one stone in this world, you hand Lin Luo over to me, I will tell you Ye Mingchu's location, otherwise you will go to hell to meet him..." 

A trace of pain came from the heart, which instantly spread throughout the whole body, even the fingertips trembled with pain, he pinched his palm to control the trembling, The body sat limply on the sofa.

"I'll only give you three days, and I'll get your answer in three days. After Ji Shiqian sent this text message, he turned around and walked to the door of a closed room, he took out the key to open the door, and suddenly there was a strong smell of blood, there was no light in the dark room, Ji Shiqian touched the wall and pressed the light button.

The light instantly illuminated the entire room, and there was a sound of crackling in the corner, and Ji Shiqian walked over with his hands in his pockets.

Ye Mingchu, who was hiding in the corner, his body couldn't control it, his eyes were full of fear, and when he saw Ji Shiqian walking over, he hung his head even more.

Ji Shiqian seemed to be in a good mood, walked over and stood in front of Ye Mingchu slightly, he raised his jaw, his eyes were facing each other, and his blue eyes were full of evil thoughts and evil qi.

"I already told Lu Yixuan, do you say he will come to rescue you?

Ye Mingchu nodded in panic: "He will definitely come to save me!"

Ji Shiqian smiled easily: "How can I say that we are also partners now, why are you still so afraid of me?" The fear in Ye Mingchu's eyes could not be stopped, the person in front of him was a vicious wolf in sheep's clothing, he thought that it was just a fake play, but he didn't expect it to be a fake play, Ji Shiqian tied him to this place, twisted his arm, and cut countless wounds all over his body, although it was not fatal, it was dense pain, and if it was not treated as soon as possible, it would leave scars.

Ji Shiqian squatted down and took out a tissue from his pocket and wiped it on Ye Mingchu's face.

"But you're right to be afraid of me, the more you show fear of Lu Yixuan, the more serious you are, although you didn't have a chance to see his panicked face, but you can still imagine it. "

If you can see Lu Yixuan's gaffe with your own eyes, it will really be a supreme pleasure.

Ji Shiqian let out a low laugh, he looked at Ye Mingchu's bloodless face, and his eyes were full of deep malice.

"It's good to endure for three more days, if Lu Yixuan doesn't choose you, you will be fine with me." The body couldn't help but tremble, Ye Mingchu subconsciously retreated, but his back was already attached to the cold wall, and there was no way to retreat.

Ye Mingchu really felt regret, regretted his impulsive move at that time, of course, there was more hatred, and he attributed all his hatred to Lin Luo.

If it weren't for Lin Luo, then Yixuan wouldn't have left him, he wouldn't have drunk and met Han Ming and had sex with him after drinking, let alone met Ji Shiqian like this, forced to cooperate with him and suffer his torture.

It's all to blame Lin Luo!

He only hoped that Ji Shiqian had caught Lin Luo and could inflict the pain inflicted on him a hundredfold on Lin Luo.