Chapter 106

Ji Shiqian lowered his head and looked at him deeply, he felt that his body slowly became cold, and inside his heart, it seemed to be clenched by a hand little by little.

Ji Shiqian looked directly into Lin Luo's eyes, and his blue pupils were full of tenderness and love: "Don't worry, you won't be infected."

Lin Luo smiled, still with that disapproving expression, but the right hand placed on his abdomen was held tighter.

"Young Master, how do you deal with these people?

Ji Shiqian carefully carried Lin Luo into the car, and then turned and got out of the car to look at the five men who were kneeling on the ground.

A breath of anger slowly overflowed from him, causing a cold air to swirl around him.

"Bring it back and interrogate it carefully. When he said this, there was not a trace of light in Ji Shiqian's eyes, only gloom and terror.

Who will tie Lin Luo and arrange five rounds of AIDS patients. Rape him? Ji Shiqian faintly had an answer in his heart, but he still had to confirm it.

Several cars stopped at the door, and the bodyguard captain Xiao Wu rushed in from outside the door.

"Young Master, are you all right? "Obviously, he drove over first, and in the end, he was surpassed by Ji Shiqian, and this person was simply dead.

Xiao Wu glanced left and right and saw the shadow of a man in the car.

The windows were closed, and half of the man's face was hidden in his coat, and he could faintly see that his face was somewhat pale and bloody.

For this person, Xiao Wu is curious and surprised, Ji Shiqian and the Ji family have been in a stalemate for many years, and they never look for the Ji family when they encounter things, in his impression, this is the first time that he has taken the initiative to find the Ji family to arrange manpower, in order to find this man.

Ji Shiqian said in a deep voice: "Send people to search around, people should not run far, and they must be captured by me today."

Xiao Wu withdrew his gaze and nodded to Ji Shiqian, and then ordered his subordinates to go down.

Ji Shiqian returned to the car, Lin Luo's whole small body shrunk into his coat, and he knew that Lin Luo was trembling without touching him.

He ordered the person to turn on the air conditioner to warm up, and then sat down and hugged Lin Luo tightly in his arms, thinking that if he came later, Lin Luo would be wheeled by those five men. When he committed adultery, his body trembled uncontrollably.

Lin Luo said with a hoarse voice: "My stomach hurts."

Ji Shiqian kissed him on the cheek: "It won't hurt when you get to the hospital, and then endure it."

Lin Luo lay in his arms and looked up at him: "I'm afraid I can't bear it."

"Well, no nonsense. Ji Shiqian's voice was already trembling.

"I could feel the child in my belly leaving. A pale smile appeared on Lin Luo's face, "I already knew that I wouldn't have left him in the first place, so he wouldn't have to suffer with me." "

The most painful thing in the world is that the people you love are suffering and suffering around you, and there is nothing you can do.

Ji Shiqian felt that his eyes were a little blurry, he put his head on Lin Luo's shoulder, and said in a dumb voice: "You will be fine, and neither will the child." The bones on his body seemed to be crushed one by one, and his ears were also tingling, making him a little unable to hear what Ji Shiqian said.