Chapter 161

Ji Shiqian threw the phone aside, did not look at it or ignored the phone ringing, he knew who sent it, every time he blocked a number, Chen Yanli would send another number, he was too lazy to look.

"It's the guy who wants to see you on the wedding day."

Seeing that Ji Shiqian did not refute, Lin Luo knew that he had guessed correctly.

In fact, when he returned home and saw Ji Shiqian's irritable face, he faintly guessed.

On the day of his wedding, Ji Shiqian suddenly became angry and irritable because of this person, and his state today is the same as at that time.

"Shi Qian, you don't actually have to hide it from me in order to worry about me, I haven't seen anything windy and waves?"

Ji Shiqian turned around, and his eyes were dark.

He handed the phone to Lin Luo and said, "Look, Luo Luo, delete it after reading it."

Lin Luo was stunned, held the mobile phone and glanced down, the text messages sent by Chen Yanli were all asking Ji Shiqian to see him.

He took Ji Shiqian's hand and stared straight at him.

"Ji Shiqian, tell me, why did you break up in the first place, and why did he suddenly come back to find you?"

Ji Shiqian's eyebrows twisted, and an inexplicable anger gradually rose in his blue eyes, he gritted his teeth slightly, as if he was trying to endure something, and after a while, he looked at Lin Luo and said: "Six years ago, he took the money given by my mother to break up with me, I went to find him but didn't want to bump into him sleeping with other men..."

"And then?"

Ji Shiqian's eyes were heavy and cold: "Then, he left and went abroad to become a big star."

Lin Luo was speechless for a while, he bit his lip, and his eyes looked at Ji Shiqian motionlessly.

Lin Luo's mind was delicate and extremely sensitive, and from Ji Shiqian's short words, he could guess that Ji Shiqian was still very concerned about the original matter.

Not only that, he must have inquired about Chen Yanli's affairs abroad in the past few years, otherwise how would he know that he has now become a big star abroad?

Thinking of this, Lin Luo only felt like an ant gnawing in his heart, unspeakably uncomfortable.

He hugged An An, sullen, and the atmosphere between the two suddenly became quiet again.

After a while, Ji Shiqian put his hand on the back of Lin Luo's hand: "I'm sorry Luo Luo, I'll handle this matter." The voice was low, with a hint of apology.

Lin Luo secretly sighed, less than a month after marriage, an ex-boyfriend appeared, no one could have predicted.

"What are you going to do about it? Is it to go and make it clear to him in person?

Ji Shiqian shook his head, a trace of coldness flashed in his eyes, "I won't take care of him, I will send someone to follow him, if he comes to entangle him again, I will blast people away."

Lin Luo asked rhetorically, "What if he keeps doing this?"

Ji Shiqian narrowed his eyes and said in a deep voice: "He won't, he's a public figure, he won't toss for too long, a month at most."

He knew Chen Yanli too well, and he knew that the more he dealt with him, the more he felt that he couldn't let him go, and then continued to entangle.

The best way to deal with this "dog skin plaster" is to ignore it and not respond.