Chapter 87

The eyes became sour at this moment, and gradually a layer of tears appeared.

"Sister-in-law Li, I will give you 500,000, I want this WeChat ID, you can rest assured that I will delete all the friends in you." His tone was cold, and he had been in a high position for a long time, and he spoke with a deterrent force.

Sister-in-law Li was stunned, her WeChat has not been used for two years, and it is not commonly used, and now she can sell 500,000, which is simply a good thing to drop pies in the sky.

"I'll have someone send money to your bank card tomorrow." Seeing that Sister-in-law Li was stunned in place for a long time and did not answer, Lu Yixuan directly said the words and turned around and left upstairs.

He took a bottle of spirits from the wine rack and thought about Lin Luo while drinking.

He missed him so much, he wanted to see him, he wanted to hear his voice, even if he scolded him.

For the first time, Lu Yixuan felt that loving someone would be such a pain when thinking about him, and it was too much to describe it by cutting his heart and cutting his bones.

He thought, when Lin Luo used to wait for him to go home, was it also so difficult?

It was so painful, it was really painful, his eyes were burning, and he supported his forehead, trembling hands and pinching his eyebrows.

Lu Yixuan drank a lot of wine this night, he sat on the ground against the wall, curled up in the corner, and his rigorous mind became confused at this time.

There is a place at the mouth of the heart that is so empty that it seems that a cold wind can't stop pouring into it.

At this time, in another small city.

Lin Luo rented a small apartment with only tens of thousands of yuan, next to the apartment is a garbage dump, from time to time there is a foul smell, he was smoked on the first day he moved in.

Lin Luo doesn't have much money on him, and he has to buy some necessary goods, and it is simply whimsical to rent an apartment with a cheap and good environment.

It's not a good place, but it's clean.

Lin Luo moved his luggage in, cleaned it all day and finally cleaned up the room.

Because he was busy for too long, he didn't pay much attention to the bun, and after feeding it after returning to his senses, he found him lying listlessly in the corner.

Lin Luo stepped forward, squatted in front of it, patted his dog's head and said, "I'll take you for a walk later." As soon as the bun heard the bend, he immediately wagged his tail.

Lin Luo changed his clothes, threw the dirty clothes into the bucket and soaked, and then found a dog leash and tied the bun out.

Lin Luo led the dog aimlessly walking, tonight, there were especially many couples on the road, men and women in pairs.

Passing by a shop, he saw the mooncakes at the door, and suddenly realized that today is the Mid-Autumn Festival.

He went up and bought a box and some fruits and vegetables.

Back home, Lin Luo fed the dog, opened the mooncake box and took out one to eat.

The mouth is full of sweet and greasy taste, which is difficult to eat but reluctant to throw away.

He hasn't celebrated the Mid-Autumn Festival for several years, and before he got married, he spent it with his parents, and the whole family didn't go anywhere, ate mooncakes at home and watched TV, and then discussed which mooncakes were unpalatable.