Chapter 133

"Who are you?" Ji Shiqian asked, he actually had a guess in his heart, but he felt that the possibility was too ridiculous.

As soon as he finished thinking, the girl on the other side spoke.

"I'm Lin Luo's girlfriend."

Qin Yao smiled on the surface, but in fact, he was panicked.

She went through Ji Shiqian's whole body, this man is really good-looking, his facial features are charming and deep, no wonder Lin Luo likes him, looking at his photos every day.

As soon as Qin Yao's words fell, Ji Shiqian's face gradually became cold.

"It can't be."

Qin Yao was startled by the anger on his body, and she took a deep breath and glared back as well.

"In life, there are more impossible things, how can everything be as you want."

Ji Shiqian's blue eyes narrowed, and a cold light burst out from inside: "Do you know who I am?"

"As long as you are not Lin Luo's husband, then it is nothing."

Ji Shiqian was choked by her words, and he couldn't refute it, "I want to see him." Saying

that, he took a step forward, and Qin Yao stopped him with a wrong step.

"He doesn't want to see you."

Ji Shiqian was impatient: "Go away!"

Qin Yao shrunk, clenched his fists and raised his chin: "He doesn't want to see you, if you break in, I will call the police and say that you trespassed into the house."

Seeing that Ji Shiqian's eyes were full of disdain, she said: "I just stand here and shout, some people come to throw you out."

"You let him see me." Ji Shiqian still refused to give up, and his tone slowly endured, with a slight request in his tone.

Faced with the request of such a good-looking man, Qin Yao's heart became a little unfirm, and she quickly skimmed her face, and Lin Luo's plea appeared in her mind.

She said: "There is no need to see, Lin Luo is very annoying and hates you now, he doesn't want to meet you at all, he asked me to come down to tell you, what he said at the beginning was just to perfunctory you, he didn't want to marry you at all."

Ji Shiqian didn't believe it, but he was still stimulated by her words.

Qin Yao continued: "Lin Luo also asked me to tell you that he is very grateful to your mother for giving him 30 million, which is enough for him to live here with me for a lifetime. Ji Shiqian: "These words are all he asked you to say to stimulate me, just to drive me away."

Qin Yao praised Ji Shiqian's sharpness, and then she shrugged and said, "Not all.

"He does want to drive you away, but not to stimulate you, because you are not qualified, and the reason why Lin Luo is not with you is very simple, because he does not want his child to become an illegitimate child, and does not want the baby to be without a mother."

"Lin Luo once married a man, he was injured all over his body, he didn't want to go again, and..."

"His dead father didn't agree."

Ji Shiqian froze in place, he originally thought that the woman was deliberately angry with him for Lin Luo, but later felt that it was Lin Luo's idea.

After hearing these words, he faintly believed it, Lin Luo's father was strongly opposed to him being with a man at the beginning, and Lin Luo was willing to carry a child by himself for the sake of his father's last wish, and gave birth to Lu Yixuan's seed to inherit the Lin family, then it is also possible to choose to marry a woman for his father's last wish.