Chapter 157

After staying here for one night, Lin Luo rushed home, and because of the traffic jam on the road, he arrived at noon.

As soon as he arrived home, he heard a dog barking in the house, Lin Luo hurriedly opened the door, and a golden cloud rushed towards him.

Lin Luo was unprepared for a while, his body staggered back a few steps, and was supported by Ji Shiqian's hand.

Lin Luo came back to his senses and looked at the bun in his arms, the bun was now changing its hair, and the hair on his body flew up as soon as he moved.

Lin Luo sneezed and squatted down to hold the bun.

"Bun, missed me?"

Seeing Lin Luo, Bun Zi happily wagged his tail and extended his tongue to lick his face.

"Mr. Lin, you're back." Qin Yao held An An and nursed as she walked.

The child was not hungry, and was pouting a milk bottle at this time, and after hearing Lin Luo's voice, he raised his eyes and looked at him and continued to drink the milk in his mouth.

Lin Luo went over to pull the chair apologetically, "It's hard for you."

"An An is very obedient, does not cry or make trouble when sleeping, and is not hard at all."

An An drank the last mouthful of milk, released the nipple, and a circle of milky white milk stains around his lips.

Lin Luo stretched out his hand to hug the soft An An and wiped his mouth with a small towel.

Qin Yao got up and went to the kitchen, brought out the hot dishes, and added two bowls of bone soup to Lin Luo and Ji Shiqian by the way.

Ji Shiqian looked at Lin Luo's appearance of holding An An and refusing to let go, so he took the soup in front of him and fed it to Lin Luo.

Lin Luo was at ease, drinking soup and eating, and teasing An An to talk.

Lin Luo asked: "You said that if you bring An An to your grandfather, will he like it?"

Ji Shiqian's hands were stunned, and after half paying, he replied, "Grandpa will like it."

Lin Luo did not raise his head, nor did he see the loss in Ji Shiqian's eyes, he said to himself: "But I still don't dare to show my grandfather, if he knows that I have a son as a man, and it is not a child of the Ji family, he will be very disappointed." Ji Shiqian: "If you are not willing to take An An out, then don't take it out."

Lin Luo always felt that this was strange, not like Ji Shiqian said it, he didn't think deeply, muttered: "But you can't hide it for a lifetime."

After lunch, Lin Luo sat on the sofa with An An in his arms to watch the children's program, and the bun squatted at his feet, holding a toy in his mouth to tease An An, making An An giggle.

Qin Yao came out after washing the dishes and saw such a warm scene.

She couldn't help but pray in her heart, hoping that Lin Luo could be happy for a lifetime like this.

Ji Shiqian and Lin Luo's wedding is approaching rapidly, there are too many things to prepare in ten days, and the wedding company also has to decorate the wedding room with a palace.

He couldn't stop at all, and Ji Shiqian was afraid that Lin Luo would be tired of doing all the big and small things alone, and he wouldn't let Lin Luo worry about it.

Only three days before the wedding banquet, Ji Shiqian took Lin Luo to try on the dress and do a dress rehearsal.

The mobile phone rang halfway, it was a message notification, and Lin Luo did not rush to see it but continued to watch the rehearsal.