Chapter 81

This is the best result he got after careful consideration, Ji Shiqian this person has a cleanliness fetish, to put it bluntly, only touch Chu, send Lin Luo over, at most taste the bitterness, will not touch him.

After Ji Shiqian finishes playing, he will go to rescue him and coax him well, Lin Luo should forgive him, right?

It started raining outside.

Lin Luo led the dog and ran in from outside, the maid stepped forward to take the handle, Lin Luo shook her head and took the cloth in her hand and squatted down to wipe the bun clean.

After entering, it was not surprising that he saw Lu Yixuan sitting on the sofa again.

"Mr. Lu, is Mr. Lin back ready for lunch? The servant came over and asked in a low voice.

Lu Yixuan glanced at Lin Luo, who led the dog upstairs, and nodded: "Let's open the meal." The maid glanced at his eyes, not knowing if it was his illusion, he always felt that today's Lu Yixuan was even more gloomy than before, and it was a little frightening.

During the meal, Lin Luo was very well-behaved, eating his own while teasing the dog, treating Lu Yixuan on the side as if he did not exist.

After Lin Luo finished eating, he returned to the bedroom, the door was unlocked, and Lu Yixuan broke in directly without knocking.

Lin Luo, who was squatting to groom the bun, was startled.

Lu Yixuan looked down at him condescendingly, and Lin Luo changed into plain casual clothes, so that when he squatted, he exposed a thin waist, and when he looked down from above, he could see the sexy waist sockets sunken on both sides of his spine.

Lin Luo was undoubtedly very attractive to men, even when he used to dislike him the most, Lu Yixuan thought so.

Lu Yixuan's gaze slowly shifted from Lin Luo's waist to Lin Luo's expressionless face, his eyes darkened, and he slowly spoke: "I have something to say to you."

Lin Luo stood up and sat on the bed, looking at Lu Yixuan without squinting: "Say it."

Lu Yixuan was a little dry for no reason: "I was kidnapped in the early Ming Dynasty..."

"What does his kidnapping have to do with me?" Is it dead? Do you want me to send a wreath over? Lin Luo sneered, and the corners of his mouth rose with mockery.

Lu Yixuan frowned deeply, if it had been before, he would have slapped his face long ago.

After being silent for a while, he slowly spoke: "Ming Chu was kidnapped and injured not lightly, if it is later, his life will be in danger, it was Ji Shiqian who kidnapped him, and he named you in exchange, so he was willing to release Ming Chu."

Lin Luo really didn't expect Lu Yixuan to say such a thing, and he smiled angrily.

"Use me to exchange him, Lu Yixuan, you don't have a problem in your head, right? He killed my child, and he is my enemy like you, why should I save him? "

It's me who is sorry for you, it has nothing to do with the beginning of the Ming Dynasty, Luo Luo, if you save him this time, I will definitely treat you well in the future..." In the end, Lu Yixuan no longer dared to look at Lin Luo's eyes.

"Besides, didn't you say that you would rather accompany Ji Shiqian? As long as he sees you, would you rather be by him?

Lin Luo grinned uncontrollably, and an unwarranted sadness rose in his heart.

He remembered these words clearly; Lu Yixuan was really a scumbag.

The heart twitched violently several times, ten thousand arrows were in his heart, Lin Luo gritted his teeth to endure the sting, and after a moment he raised his head and pretended not to care and smiled: "Isn't the only advantage I have for you is clean?" Since this article does not conform, there is no need for you to keep me, divorce.