Chapter 88

Lu Yixuan sat in the corner of the wall, drank a lot of wine, he supported the wall behind him and staggered up, and walked downstairs unconscious.

He came to the room where Lin Luo slept before, and when he saw the bed, he fell down directly, habitually fishing to the side, but there was nothing.

"Lin Luo, come here... Let me hug you. A cold wind blew, Lu Yixuan trembled twice, the wine was half sober, he opened his eyes and looked around in confusion, there was nothing in the empty room.

Suddenly realized, Lin Luo, he divorced him and left.

Drunk, he thought that he could forget Lin Luo for a short time, but he didn't expect Lin Luo's figure to become clearer and clearer in his mind.

The mouth of the heart seemed to break a big mouth, and the cold wind couldn't stop blowing in, getting colder and colder, freezing a heart into ice.

Lu Yixuan held his head, curled up into a ball, a month's thoughts completely exploded at this moment, Lu Yixuan rolled over and got out of bed to the living room, took the phone and pressed the number that he had read hundreds of times in his heart.

After a few seconds of ringing, the other side finally picked up.

"Hello? Lin Luo's gentle voice came out of the phone.

Lu Yixuan's eyes immediately became hot, and he only felt that a thousand words were blocked in his throat, but he couldn't say a word.

"Luo Luo, Mid-Autumn Festival..." The other side was silent for a few seconds, and then hung up the phone without hesitation.

There was a busy beep on the phone, which almost made Lu Yixuan cry.

He looked at the phone in his hand bitterly, and then pressed it again, and sure enough, the other party had blacked him out.

He just wanted to hear his voice and say a happy Mid-Autumn Festival to him, but the other party didn't even give him a chance, and Lu Yixuan finally realized what it is to have mixed tastes and suffering.

The place where the heart is mouthed is very empty.

......

Lin Luo was busy all day, lying on the simple bed and sleeping groggily, a phone call came, he answered it in a daze, and a familiar voice came out of it, which completely woke him up.

Lu Yixuan, this person, why is he always haunted?

Lin Luo gritted his teeth, pulled out the calling card and threw it into the trash.

Lin Luo was very sleepy, and now it was difficult to fall asleep again, he stared at the buns sleeping on his stomach at the foot of the bed, his eyes were swollen with pain and sourness.

This night, Lin Luo hardly slept, dragging his tired body out of bed to wash up and make breakfast, eating porridge in a bowl while looking for a job with his mobile phone.

He submitted more than a dozen resumes online without a trace, making him wonder if someone was behind his back.

At this moment, there was a crackling sound of electric drills outside the door, which suddenly disturbed Lin Luo's thoughts.

The sound insulation here is very poor, the sound of the electric drill seems to be noisy in his ears, making him upset, and the bun is also frightened, yelling outside a few times and finally hiding under the sofa.

Lin Luo opened the door and went out to see, the noise came from the next room, when he moved in, the next room was still empty, how could someone live in it so quickly?