-55-

When Luna Clay stepped off the aircraft beside Joseph Boggs, Rosalie felt like she could breath again.

It was like she'd been drowning but had now been lifted from the raging waters and finally allowed to inhale air again.

Because, for the first time since her Games, Rosalie knew everyone she cared about was safe in district 13 where she knows Snow can't get his hands on them.

Luna's eyes met Rosalie's almost as soon as the ramp had started to lower, call it instinct, and the girl, just one year younger than Rosalie, was jumping off the ramp before it hit the ground. She ran into her friend, colliding bodies as they wrapped their arms around each other in a well needed hug.

"Are you okay?" Rosalie pulled away to look at Luna.

"I should be the one asking you that," Luna laughs. "I'm okay, i'm not hurt."

"Good, that's good." Rosalie smiles at her friend as they walk to the elevator. "Guess what."

"You're pregnant?" Luna grins enthusiastically as she feels the happiness radiating from Rosalie, who is basically her sister.

Rosalie rolls her eyes playfully and then raises her left hand and shows the girl the silver ring on her finger. It takes her all of two seconds to clock on before she squeals and throws herself into Rosalie again, wrapping her arms round her neck.

"No! Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh. Finally! Finnick I assume?!" Luna can't stop smiling. "Im the flower girl right? Don't tell me you're already married? You did it without me didn't you, you cheeky little-"

"Woah, relax. Yes, it's Finnick, who else could it be? And no, of course we're not already married. I was waiting for you, my flower girl."

"Have you started planning. Please say no. Feel free to take offence to this but you're a terrible planner," Luna is practically bouncing on her feet.

Rosalie just rolls her eyes again, "no, no planning has been done. And me and Finnick don't plan to do any planning whatsoever. We're gonna sit back and relax. Plutarch and Coin are currently negotiating how big of a deal it's gonna be, you're gonna plan it with Effie once they have decided, and Finnick's happy with anything as long as his District 4 traditions are included."

"Got it. Where is Finnick anyway, i'd like a chat with him," Luna mockingly raises her head high in the air to appear taller despite still being significantly smaller in comparison to even Rosalie.

"He's working in the kitchens at the minute. He should be on his break soon though. It's short so you'll have to catch him quick."

"Okay, i'm off then. Where will you be when I wanna find you?" Luna turns back to her friend.

"Johanna Mason's hospital room," Rosalie replies before watching Luna nod and half skip/half run towards the canteen, following signs and asking random people for directions until she reaches the area.

Rosalie just went to Johanna's room and enjoyed the entertainment of listening to the girl complain about her therapy sessions. Johanna hated opening up and talking to people; she'd much rather be sarcastic and make jokes.

Eventually, Rosalie had to leave for her own session with Maria.

"How's today been so far?" Maria asks with her notebook and pen in hand.

"Good," she replies confidently. "Luna's back."

Rosalie can't fight the smile that appears on her face at the fact she knows Luna is safe and sound here in thirteen now, and to be completely honest she doesn't want to stop the smile from forming.

"That must be nice," Maria says.

"Yeah, it is. She's my flower girl and she's gonna help plan the wedding. It's really nice to have her here, like she's brought a feeling of home with her," Rosalie admits.

"Do you have any other special plans coming up?"

"Yeah actually. I'm gonna go and see Peeta tomorrow morning, Coin thought it could be beneficial to see someone who understands his experience better. Besides, I'd like to check up on him."

They talk for a little while longer until Maria ends the session, happy with their progress.

They finished a little early so Finnick wasn't finished working yet so Rosalie decided to go back to Johanna.

She'd been there about ten minutes when someone else arrives.

"Hello beautiful ladies," Finnick's deep voice fills the room and Johanna smirks as he sits beside Rosalie. He wraps his arms round her waist and pulls her into his chest and she allows him to, completely relaxing in his arms.

She looks up at him after glancing at the door, "where's Luna? Did she find you earlier?"

The hint of teasing in her voice causes the man to laugh, "she did indeed, gave me 'the talk'."

"Oh yeah?" Rosalie smirks.

"Hmm, she was with Annie when I went back to work so they're probably still together," Finnick replies.

As Rosalie turns her full attention back to Johanna to continue their conversation, Finnick rests his chin on his fiancé's head with a content sigh.