-56-

Rosalie's dress was simple but effective, the plain white material fitted her torso tightly but became looser at her hip to allow movement, the silk flowed around her legs with full coverage except a small slit on one side to show her one inch white heels.

Her makeup was minimal, just enough to cover up any remaining faded bruises and the bags of sleep deprivation under her eyes.

Her hair was bunched up into a bun on her head with a few pieces free beside her face, there's a pearl flower clip on one side of the bun that matched with her pristine white outfit.

Meanwhile, Finnick wore a grey suit, simple but effective. He held a soft grin on his face with his dazzling sea green eyes tearing up as he watched his beautiful bride walk down the isle. His nerves dissipated the moment their eyes met.

The soft white lights shon upon the white blossomed flowers lining the tree branches at either side of the altar that Finnick stood under. The white petals glistened under the light hue from when Luna had spread them down the path just moments ago. Johanna wore an uncharacteristically happy grin on her face as her eyes met Finnick whilst she walked, not holding herself back from glaring at the few people who dared to look at her too long. And then it was Rosalie's turn.

Looking like the definition of beauty in his opinion, she walked gracefully along the petal lined path with a smile as bright as the night stars on her face. Haymitch walked beside her in his grey jumpsuit, having cleaned himself up a bit by brushing his long hair. He had told Chaff long ago that he'd protect this girl at all and any costs and he still, years later, stood firmly by that promise.

Finnick swore he saw a tear in the blonde District twelve Victor's eye but decided to tease him later as all such thoughts left his head when she was stood before him looking like a goddess in his thoughts.

When they reached him at the front, his smile alone was enough to make her blush.

Haymitch gave her arm an assuring squeeze before taking his seat beside Katniss.

The whole of District Thirteen watched as Rosalie reached her soon-to-be husband. They stared in awe at the simple dress that moulds to her figure perfectly.

Rosalie smiled as she stared into the eyes of the man who never failed to bring her happiness.

She was just moments away from becoming Rosalie Odair.

It didn't matter that there was a camera crew filming or that their audience was filled with some people they had never even spoken to, to Rosalie and Finnick it was only the two. Against the world.

"Hi," he whispered, as he stared down at his fiancé.

"Hi," Rosalie whispered back.

"You look beautiful," he compliments, almost nervously.

The ceremony begins and Rose hands her bouquet off to the side.

They exchanged their vows, promising to love each other for the rest of their lives as they reminisce on their journey together, and exchange 'I do's' with shared smiles.

Finnick and Rosalie had matching rings, though Finnick's was a slightly thicker band than Rosalie's, they were plain silver wedding with an engraved infinity symbol on the inside.

They were announced husband and wife, "you may now kiss the bride."

Finnick smiled down at his wife as he leaned down slightly to place a loving kiss on her lips, allowing his hand, that now held a ring to show their everlasting love, to cup her cheek as his other hand found it's way around her waist. The pair melted together like their bodies were made for the other.

After the beautiful ceremony, there was a party filled with dancing and laughter and a beautiful cake that had to have been by the one and only Peeta Mellark by the extravagant decorations.

Finnick held his wife in his arms as they swayed on the dance floor, completely and utterly content. He let the moment sink in, knowing that sooner or later the two would be back into the battlefield. Back into the Capitol. Back into war.