the living siren

A/n: I'm writing in Walker's POV in this one so hope I did well, plz give your nice opinion on my stories!

I was in deep shit I was falling for my best friend Y/n whom I knew since we were kids and things I felt for her were changing last year I had to go film Percy Jackson so I didn't see her for that year and holy shit did she change!

she was now in a band called the Sirens and it was with Mckenna Grace, Leah Jeffries, and Xochitl Gomez, and they somehow did this behind my back so I had no clue Y/n could sing! Last year she hated singing she always said she was scared to do so!

I was in my room pacing trying to figure out how I was feeling, each time I saw her my face got warm and my hands got sweaty, I got lost in her e/c eyes, her smile, and the way her hair parted and danced in the wind.  I fell face first on my bed wanting to scream but didn't.

Then my little brother Tanner entered my room "What's wrong with you?'' he asked so I got up and said to him plainly "I'm crushing over Y/n and I don't know why, so unless you can help me, there is nothing that can be done to know 'what's wrong with me'" I said and he was just standing there"wait why are you even in here?'' I asked.

Tanner replied "The girls are having a concert," he said and panic filled me "W..when?'' I asked running my hands through my hair "In an hour" he said walking away.

what am I gonna do?! this feeling was killing me and there she was outside my window getting ready not knowing I was watching her.

after an hour we were outside in the front of the house and the girls were talking to Y/n I tried to listen in to their conversation "I can't sing! and that song!!" Y/n says pacing and I could see her acting tense I wanted to do something but there was nothing I could do.

I sat back down when they came out and they said to us "Thank you for coming and our beautiful Y/n will be singing True Crime by Taylor Acorn" Leah said and Y/n grabbed the mic but what happened stole my heart

Y/n:''Could've sworn you were the one With the way that you made me feel weightless
And Lord knows that I came undone,You took the pain in my heart and defaced it Then you caught me off guard and Left me standin' there broken"

I leaned closer to the edge of my seat, she got closer to me.

Y/n: Thought I knew who you were God, I don't understand it Straight out of a movie sceneI thought that was you and me I thought that was us" She sounded beautiful I had my eyes on her the whole time 

Y/n:'' Said that you could be mine, play your cards right Under blankets of stars, drunken sleepless nights I hate that I saw forever in your eyes, You stole my heart and you ran like a true crime, Now I lay here awake wonderin' where'd you go? And did you ever feel the same, guess I'll never know 

I hate that I saw forever in your lies You stole my heart and you ran like a true crime" she sang looking at me the whole time

I gasp in awe at her eyes

Y/n:'' Then you caught me off guard Left me standin' there broken Now I can't even go to the southside 'Cause I fear that I'll run into you And it's safe to say I'm losin' my damn mind Nothin' feels like it used to When did it get so hard Oh, to let go and move on?" what does she mean by that?

 "I don't know where to start How did I get it so wrong? Still stuck in a movie scene"

"Where it's only you and me"
Yeah, it's only us" she sang reaching out to us and I was in awe I wanted to hold her.

"Said that you could be mine, play your cards right Under blankets of stars, drunken sleepless nights I hate that I saw forever in your eyes You stole my heart and you ran like a true crime Now I lay here awake wonderin' where'd you go? And did you ever feel the same, guess I'll never know I hate that I saw forever in your lies You stole my heart and you ran like a true crime" I got up as the others sang along but all I heard was her.

she moved so gracefully and god!

"Left me standin' there broken Said that you could be mine, play your cards right Under blankets of stars, drunken sleepless nights I hate that I saw forever in your eyes You stole my heart and you ran (like a true crime)" she said so softly and I just wanted to kiss her!

"Now I lay here awake wonderin' where'd you go? (Oh) And did you ever feel the same, guess I'll never know (I'll never know) I hate that I saw forever in your lies (oh) You stole my heart and you ran like a true crime Then you caught me off guard Left me standin' there broken (oh) Thought I knew who you were" she sang again and god how she was a living siren I was drawn to her

"You stole my heart and you ran like a true crime" she sang and the song ended and everyone clapped I did but harder to the point my hands were red. She had this smile that broke me into one as well.

Later we were getting ready for dinner and we were setting up outside the dinner table on the porch in the back with the lights glowing softly. She was humming to herself so I decided to make a move

"hey Y/n, I thought you sounded stunning," I said looking down not trying to meet her gaze "Thanks, walkmen," she said so calmly but then she stepped to me "You know, it's rude to not look at people when you're talking to them," she said lifting my chin make me a red mess

and she knew this cause she had that smug smile "Oh, why so red, Walky?" she said leaning closer to me and I was stepping back with each step she took.

"Umm..I I" I stuttered when she looked me in the eyes "So what...was...the song about?'' I was able to say with stutters and she just said "I have a crush on this boy" She said moving her finger to the end of my chin as she walked away.

I got so jealous of this guy that has her eyes even though I had no clue who he was "he has blonde curly hair, the perfect smile, and blue eyes" she said placing the forks down and not facing me, am I  her crush? 

"I feel like he could standing there like a damn fool, making me wonder when will he just kiss me," she says turning to me and I choke on my own words but then she steps toward me again 

"so, walkmen, are you getting my siren hints yet?'' she said and I lost all my composure I pulled her in and smashed into her lips I thought she was gonna slap me but I felt her hands wrap around the side of my face.

I thought I was dying in the hands of a mermaid and since that day I have been dating my best friend and coming to her concerts with her band called the Sirens

A/n: HI PLZ leave nice comments and maybe Ideas that you'd like to see and I'll add you in the page