interviews

I was getting my hair done for many interviews I needed to do. Of course, I wanted to do my hair but they wouldn't let me, I was not too fond of that. I am an individual I could do things myself.

But it was time, just so you know I am in the newest spin-off series of Percy Jackson called The Children of the Gods, I played the daughter of Hades and Persephone.

Aryan always joked about the on-screen chemistry I and Walker had, but he was consistently trying to Rizz the camera up. Leah was agreeing with Aryan and they were talking about this in the interviews, come on guys!

The show came out a week ago and the cast was getting asked questions about this spin-off. Then came the interview I couldn't wait for where you answered the Google searches. I sat down in the chair fixing my hair and they said "And Action!!" 

"Hi I'm Y/n L/n and I gonna answer your odd searches about MOI!" I said and they handed me a board "What is Y/n's favorite food?" I read out aloud and Leah was doing hand movements as Walker, Aryan, and her were watching "I like tacos and french fires" I said and then pulled off the others "What is Y/n's favorite male singer?'' I thought about it and I saw Walker pointing at himself.

I chuckled at him acting like a weirdo "Um..I think Munn, he has a lovely voice and his songs are so beautiful" I said and Walker frowned playfully.

"NEXT BLOODY BROAD!!!" I shouted throwing it behind me and it broke and I gasped in shock! "I'm not paying for that!" I said covering my smile.

"Is Y/n friends with Jack Champion?'' I smiled at that question  "Yeah, he and I played in Scream 6 as the love interest but he doesn't want to date anyone since he is working a lot  But he is kinda of cute" I admitted this and I saw Walker gritted his teeth "But he is like 4 years older then me" I winked. 

"Is Y/n dating Walker Scobell?'' I blushed as I read it and I saw Aryan wrapped his around Walker's shoulder and Leah grabbing her phone to record. I wanted to make it known that I like Walker that way but not too known.

"I mean...I would love to but I also like to play hard to get." I said trying to tease a little but I wasn't a good flirt I'm only 15" And if you don't like that opinion of mine you should hear what keep to myself," I added knowing people didn't like me for him.

"does Y/n think inside the box?'' I read out loud "I don't think inside the box, I don't think outside the box, I don't even know where the damn box is!!" I said.

I answered each question and it was finally over, They even asked if I had seen the TikTok edits! After so long I felt my voice wanting to go.  I went to grab water and I heard footsteps coming closer to me.

I turned and it was Walker he just come out of his Google interview, and he looked so done as well. Maybe even more than I was. "Long day?'' I asked and he nodded "Don't count the ducks before they hatch" he replied.

"I don't have ducks, I have squirrels and they are everywhere," I said looking at one eating a nut so fast dude slow down.

"What did you mean by that you would like us to date?'' he asked and I choked on my water! I didn't think he would just come out and say that! 

"I.I.I." I stuttered and stammered then my brain thought of sarcasm. So I went to him and said "What do you want it to mean?'' I said with a smile that Jenna Ortega taught me when we filmed Scream vi.

and he started stuttering like a car engine I looked at him as a friend for so long until right now I realized I love him. And the more I looked at him the more I found reasons why he was the one for me "I love you weirdo" I said and he stopped "What did you just say?'' he asked.

"Look, I didn't want to fall in love with you but then at some point, you smiled, and then holy shit I blew it," I said interlocking my hands into his.

"I didn't fall for you," he said and I almost cried "You fucking tripped me, and now I'm head over heels"  I looked down and chuckled at his stupid little flirt. 

he grabbed my chin making me look at him, Butterflies! that was in my stomach. They grew and made me so nervous as I felt the little wings hit me.

I looked into his watercolor blue ocean eyes and I went onto my toes and kissed him. I was so glad he kissed me back. after a few moments, we pulled away when we heard Leah squeal!!

"I HAVE IT ON VIDEO!!" She squealed and Walker and I shared a look "I'ma post this on Tiktok before they ban me again!!" she said running away I nodded to Aryan and we all started chasing Leah around the set of the interviews.

A/n: HI!! MY Lucky clovers, please follow for more, and on other platforms, plz leave a comment on what you think! I love reading what you think! and I tried to add more punctuation  🤗