ask the cast

Me and my friends are actors so after the premiere of our show, a couple of days later we had to do a few interviews but I honestly hated them I rather be at home alone in my room doing something I like but No! I had to be here. 

I hated my outfit so much it made my skin itch and it was too tight but I carried on with the day when it was time for one of the interviews Jenna Ortega who was playing my best friend was asking the questions from her phone before the cameras come on and my crush Walker Scobell who played the hero of our movie and I played the villain which was ironic.

"And Action!" one of the members said and Jenna asked the question "What was the hardest scene to film?@ wwhataamidoingheree asked" I moved in my seat thinking about the answer so I looked at Walker to see if he had one "I think the stunts were always so hard to film since I'm not flexible" I expressed and Walker replied  "I agree, all the fights between me and Y/n were fun and I wish they added more but it was so many stunts" I blushed hard to think he agreed with me.

"Okay the next question, do you like the enemies-to-lovers thing you two have?'' Jenna said with a smirk that I knew all too well "I honestly love just flirting with Y/n, making her furious at me and all flustered'' Walker said and I wanted to pretend I didn't hear that "Y-Yeah...It was fun to act like I hated all the attention he was giving me" I said softly looking down trying to avoid his gaze.

After a few more questions I felt nervous so my leg was shaking up and down like crazy. I couldn't believe some of these questions but we had to answer them. I was biting my nails but I felt something on my leg so I looked at my leg and it was Walker's hand. He gave me this face of ' I get it' and it made me feel better knowing he was feeling the same way.

As the interview continued I realized I was holding Walker's hand the rest of the questions and he would rub his thumb on the time of my hand and just make me feel better with each little subtle thing he did.

He leaned in closer to my ear and whisper "If I have to answer one more question asking if I'm a ginger I'm gonna lose my shit" It made me giggle so hard that I almost fell off the chair and left Jenna confused as hell! "WHAT DID HE JUST SAY TO YOU?!" 

after all the questions I went to a foundation I found and took a breath but Walker came with a single flower in his hand "I found this and I thought..." he did the boy thing where when they get nervous they ich the back of their necks and I smiled at him "Thanks for the flower" I said taking it from him and I sighed looking at the coins in the foundation " Want one?'' he asked as he handing me a coin and I gave him the biggest hug.

I threw it in and made a wish maybe you know what I wished for but he was right there so I couldn't say it out loud! he sat next to me "So all those questions were crazy, right?'' he asked and I grabbed his hand into mine "Yeah they were but you made them less crazy" he blushed and then he asked, "Are you free next Friday?"

A/n: Ima leave with that cuz I'm sleepy! hope you like it and thx to @wwhataamidoingheree for the idea