The Children of the Gods pt 2

Y/n's pov

I was having a bad dream again, wasn't out of the ordinary but this time it felt different and cold, I was running through a fire, and the heat seared my skin but cleaned me from all the wounds I had on my body. My neck was bleeding out from where my tattoo was and I shrieked in misery and pain as the fire enclosed me, and vines lashed me down.

I woke up in a tree tangled in the branches and I glimpsed it was sunrise but no matter how loud I yelled no one heard me, I saw Percy walking around so I threw a pinecone at him, crying "PERCY!!! PLEASE!!" tears fell onto my face and he saw me "Y/N!!??" he shouted in fear "HOLD ON I'M GONNA GET HELP!!!" I heard him say but I didn't want to fall "PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME! I'M SCARED!" I was crying so hard, that I couldn't see my vision was blurry but I saw black thorny shadow vines come to me.

I thought I was going crazy but they held onto me keeping me safe from falling, I heard Chiron getting the latter and placing it onto the tree but it was too far down, I saw Percy pacing and looking at me "Y/n please you have to make your way down!" he pleaded I grabbed the branch but it broke! I cried but the vines held tighter and I saw them making a small latter so I grabbed the shadow thorns and made my way down.

I was finally onto the ground and I ran over to Percy into a hug I was in so much pain, my knees were bloody and I had small cuts on my arms, I cried into his shoulder as he held me tightly.

"What happened here?"' I looked up and it was Luke he had worry all over his face but when he saw Percy holding me in a hug his whole mood changed "I woke up in a tree" I said shaking "Here let me take you to the cabin" Luke offered but I didn't want him to.

"It's fine, I'll just walk there myself" I knew somehow this was Hade's work, he was testing my strength I walked away to hide my shame.

I was in the cabin but in my mind, I was trying to talk to him through my powers but he was blocking off all connection I could find. I opened my eyes and I saw shadows surround me that slowly disappear.

I groaned but then I saw Percy enter I didn't know what came over me but I got nervous.

A/n:'' YES I AM LEAVING YOU THERE I'M SO EVIL!! But I'll feed you later below is the code for a pov of Percy Jackson I made !

https://youtube.com/shorts/8bVhey96eno?si=0xdy_b1jqS2giCnp