injury

Okay, I was dumb when this happened I'll admit that honestly. I was skateboarding with my GF's but I was trying to do tricks in ballet shoes and the lace got stuck in the wheels which made them freak out and I felt flying which felt nice, feeling the wind in my hair...until I hit the ground hard almost breaking my foot or that's what I thought cause I was still trying to walk on it. 

My parents overreacted and we went to the hospital to see if it was bad. Turns out I did break it but I was in shock so I didn't think about feeling the pain. So I had to stay overnight for a few days.

I wish my friends didn't call my guy best friend whom they knew I had been crushing over since he made me a bracelet charm from a guitar pick from my favorite bands like Against the Current and Honey Renevage which was 2 years ago.

I was in bed when I heard footsteps rushing by and there he was, Walker. I was listening to the song The Need to Feel by Heather Sommer (I really like that song) as I was drawing the cover into my helmet. 

He took a breath of relief when he saw me "THEY TOLD ME THAT YOU WERE IN A COMA!!!" Walker said and I smiled at the thought of my friends being overly dramatic "Even if they told you I was fine..." he cut me off "Oh I would've still come"  he said taking a seat next to my side of the bed.

"Did they tell you what happened?'' I asked embarrassed and he nodded explaining the story and I flung my head back in embarrassment.

He kept staring at my foot with worry etch on his face mumbling to himself probably saying how stupid I was being and that it was gonna affect my ballet.

I wanted water so I tried to get up but he stopped me in shock "WOAH!! What are you doing?!" he asked me like I was crazy and belonged in a nutcase "Um getting water?'' I replied like it was obvious and he opened his mouth wide.

"Have you been walking behind everyone's back?'' he questioned crossing his arms which made me worry about how I should answer so, of course, I lied "No" he gave me the face of 'Oh really you sure about that' with that ocean blue stare then his sister Leena enter the room "Leena can you give us a moment, I have to school Y/n about what might happen if she hurts herself" he said not making eye contact with his sister.

She replied "You mean, get shy and mess up your words?'' she mumbled and said " bye " to me and he started going on about how I could make my foot worse if I didn't rest and went on and on without taking a breath then his sister enter again and he faced her again "didn't I kick you out already?'' he expressed "Yes, but..'' she tried to say but he cut her off like always "Nope. Out" he pointed at the door.

then he faced me " Are you clinically insane or incredibly annoying?'' Walker asked with that fear look again and I replied with a bit of sass that I picked up from him. "I don't know, probably both," I said as I struggled with my shoulders 

then he tried to make a joke to cheer up the mood "Did you know smiles are contagious?'' and I thought I go along "Oh, don't worry I just got vaccinated," I said and he rolled his eyes playfully. but I tried to stand but he pushed me down onto the bed.

I grabbed onto his shirt out of my control bring him down with me and his face blew up like a cannon of red as his hands were by my head I was so close to him that I could hear his heartbeat but then his sister's footsteps came closer so we pushed away from that odd moment we just had.

"Leena, what is it?" he said covering up the blushing with his question "Mom is trying to shop for Y/n and not paying attention to the amount of money she might spend and Tanner needs shoes so can you help me real quick?'' she asked and he nodded.

"REST!" he hissed at me as he left the room and I started thinking if I should tell him that I like him but how would he react? would he reject me? 

A/n: should I make part 2? And I'm kinda running out of ideas!!! here is the link to a short of A Percy Jackson pov x y/n I make many on yt so here if you wanna watch them! https://youtube.com/shorts/Bph8Kz64rmQ?si=-ryiIO_R70WLE6x8