Daughter of Nyx

A/n: this is kind of like Children of the Gods but slightly different. maybe enemies to lovers?

her mother was made of chaos and moon dust so in Y/n's eyes you could see the stars through them. Y/n was just like her mother, powerful strong, and feared. Just the way Zeus feared her mother.

Y/n was born into the dark world not by choice and no matter how hard her goddess of a mother tried to keep her safe the best she could do Y/n was in danger. The other gods hated that Nyx was trying to raise a child. So Nyx gave Y/n to her father in the mortal world though it broke her heart to see her baby go. But not without giving her a sliver moon crescent necklace.

as Y/n grew up she felt connected to the dark and the kids at the boarding schools she went to bullied her but it didn't end well for either of them, Y/n was known for revenge but she would get kicked out every single time

so when she was 7 her father told her she was a demigoddess but never told her who her mother was and that there was a summer camp that was for kids like her. She didn't go until monsters came after her. 

She was sad to leave her father during the summer but it was getting dangerous for them both. Over the summer she made friends with the daughter of Athena Annabeth and Luke son of Hermes.

She got bullied by the daughter of Ares Clarisse so she started getting into fights. after a few summers, she was claimed when she made her first shadow butterfly by her mother Nyx but there was no cabin at camp half blood.

when she turned 14 things got scary and worse after she met the son of Poseidon but he didn't know he was the son of the sea god until later and neither did she.

 Y/n was on a school bus for a trip for Yancy boarding school for troubled kids. She was leaning on her hand on the window looking out of it. 

Percy Jackson was sitting on the other side of the bus with his best friend Grover who was looking out his window but Percy was goggling at Y/n as she messed with her silver moon necklace. 

but she had a different necklace on her a beaded one with purple, black, silver, pink, and blue. She seemed nervous as she played with it. Percy wondered what it could be that made her seem uneasy.

He had seen her around but each time he tried to talk to her she would scoff or seem angry at him so that interest in her became a dislike he tried but something about this girl seemed to speak to him.

then they arrived at the Greek museum and Y/n pushed through the crowd of kids. As she was eager to get out she got pushed down by Nancy the school bully. She fell to the ground making her elbows cut open.

"Hey!!!" Y/n shouted but she got up and walked away in fear.  She ran into the museum and looked around for a bit then Mr. Burrner called to the kids "Gather around" so they did.

"you will have partners on this trip so no one gets lost" he started doing pairs of three and then it came to Y/n "Y/n you will go with Mr. Jackson and Underwood" Y/n looked at the boys and at Mr. Burrner knowing who he was.

"Not them," she thought as she looked at the blonde-haired boy with his nose in a clipboard.

"Fine" she groaned stepping over to them "Hi I'm Grover," he quivered shaking cause he knew who she was but Percy's first thought was that they dated.

Was he getting jealous? he stared at her again as she was introducing herself the way her hair parted and the black highlights that glowed purple in the sunlight in that H/c. Her eyes caged him as he saw the starry night sky in them.

"Y/n L/n," she said and she looked over at Percy "I'm Percy," he said reaching his hands out but then Nancy was trying to mock them "I knew that the weirdos would get together" Y/n took one step toward them but Grover grabbed her hand stopping her "You know what will happen if you attack her" she looked at him then at Nancy.

"I swear there has to be some type of curse for girls like her" she mumbled going to a statue of a woman in a black dress or robe.  she brushed her fingertips on the marble as she studied the engravings on them.

Percy was looking at the one of Poseidon when it was lunch time so the group went outside. "Here let's go to the fountain so it's like we're not part of this stupid school " Y/n explained and the boys agreed.

" seems like someone has a brain who would've thought that?'' he said and she heard that but didn't care what he thought of her.

The boys talked with each other but Y/n was listening to a voice that was whispering everyone's thoughts were overcrowding the one she trying to listen to. Y/n had telekinesis just like Nyx but it was still hazy and she didn't know how to turn into her shadow form.

they sat there when Nancy threw cheese at Grover and Percy seemed to push her into the fountain but Y/n was the only one that saw he didn't even touch her.

Their pre-algebra teacher Mrs. Dodds came over to them slowly turning to a fury Y/n wanted to do something but she froze in fear. Percy's pen turned into a sword as he lay on the ground and she turned to dust.

Y/n got scared like never before she knew that was Hades's monster and that trouble was near "I. I have to go!" she ran off but then Nancy got out and pushed her down onto the road and a car almost hit her.

Y/n curled up shaking and fearing she would get hit by the car but it stopped right before it could hit her! Y/n got up and lost her composer and she got on onto of Nancy and punched her.

They were sent to Yancy school the principal office and Both Y/n and Percy got kicked out. Grover wasn't much help in that situation.

Y/n went home to her dad but it wasn't the way you would have thought he was still and turned into a stature "DAD!!!!" She cried. She looked at his phone that was in a dating app and a match "Aunty Em" She grabbed the statue's face and started sobbing.

the lights blow up and darkness surrounds her. She fell to her knees as her father was frozen stone.  she saw her hands fade and shift into a shadow she shrieked in anxiety. Her eyes adjusted she seemed to have night vision she fell asleep from all this, it hurt her, and drained her mortal life.