the golden retriever boy and the black cat girl pt 12

As I lay there, unable to sleep, I found myself staring up at the ceiling, lost in thought. That's when I noticed that Walker was awake too. He must have been having trouble sleeping as well because he started talking to me. It was nice to have someone to talk to in the middle of the night. We chatted for a while about this and that, but then, out of nowhere, he suddenly got up I watched him curiously as he walked over to me and whispered, 'I have an idea.' I couldn't help but give him a skeptical look and asked, 'Is it a good one?' I was intrigued by his sudden burst of inspiration, but also a little apprehensive about what he had in mind.

With his fingers intertwined with mine, he pulled me out of the house and into the darkness outside. As we stepped outside, we both burst into uncontrollable fits of giggles, our laughter echoing through the quiet night. I looked up and was instantly mesmerized by the vast expanse of the starry sky above us. It was as though the sky was a canvas, painted with innumerable twinkling stars, each one shining brighter than the last. He turned to me, his face beaming with a warm smile, and asked, "Aren't they beautiful?" I was at a loss for words, completely awestruck by the breathtaking sight before me.

As his fingers interlocked with mine, a gentle smile spread across his face and he asked, "May I have this dance?" A part of me wanted to resist, to push him away, but his charm was irresistible. We walked towards the beach, the sound of waves crashing against the shore providing a soothing background. With his arms wrapped around me, we began to sway to the rhythm of the music. The sand beneath our feet was cool and soothing as if it was inviting us to remain there forever. As we danced, I found myself lost in the moment, unable to form any coherent thoughts or words.

A/n: AHHH SHORT but its fine!